"Sammy, please?" Boris pleaded with wide and scared eyes. The cat turned to him and after a moment nodded.

"Sammy!" Finley shouted, exasperated and shocked. "What are you doing! What's going on here?"

"I'm sorry Fin. Uh, I, uh." Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes. The grizzly started to laugh. Sammy's trembling increased and his hands went to the side of his head. He curled into himself.

Bendy turned his look back to the criminal, eyes hardening once more and scowl set. "So, you some kinda pick pocket or street scammer?" The bear sneered. A thought came to Bendy, and following it an idea. He wasn't sure if it would work, but it was worth a try.

"Hey, you're just the guy I wanna see," Bendy stated softening his scowl to a slight frown.

"Oh?" The bear sounded amused.

"We've been looking for a thief ring that is rumored to be in these parts. They took something from me and I want it back," Bendy said in a monotone, if not completely bored tone. "Any ideas on where they stash their stuff?"

"No idea what you'r talkin' about, bean sprout." The bear smirked, his tone tainting.

Bendy hummed. "Bendy?" Boris asked. "What are you—?"

"That's too bad. Well, I guess you're useless to me then. Since we can't hand you over to the cops, I guess we'll just have to take care of you ourselves," Bendy said, turning the blade around and around. The bear laughed at him.

"Yeah, right. You've never bumped someone off before. It's a bluff," the bear stated confidently.

"Oh!" Bendy smirked. He reached into his pocket with his free hand and unwrinkled the post with him on it. "Careful pal. You can't take people at face value anymore." He shoved the thing in thug's face and waited a second. The guy's brow's furrowed in confusion until he read the post. His eyes widened suddenly.

"This—!"

"Yep!" Bendy cut him off, giving the guy his best predatory smile. He twisted the knife again and brought it just a bit closer to the guy's face. His eyes flashed red.

"Bendy!" Boris gasped in surprise at his brother.

"Hey!" Finley sounded extremely nervous. "Bendy, pal. W-what are ya doing?"

Bendy ignored them and stayed focused on the bear. The demon watched a bead of sweat run down his face. "So, like I said, just test me, buddy ol' pal."

"W-what are ya gonna do?" the bear asked in a low voice, all mockery drained out of him.

Bendy raised a brow. His eyes dulled its color, and placed the hand with the poster to his chin in mock thought. "Let's see. I guess I'll just introduce ya to my friends. They'll make sure you're tellin' the truth an' after that." Bendy's smile grew into a dark and terrifying grin. "Well, after that I guess I can have my fun!" The bear's eyes widened. "Now on your feet!" Boris and Finley stared at Bendy with huge eyes. Finley glared in outrage. Boris blinked in question. "C'mon, let him up. I know what we can do."

Boris hesitantly let the bear go and stood close to Bendy. Finley scampered over to Sammy, who was still curled up and whimpering. "Try anything and I promise you won't recognize your reflection," Bendy said calmly, like he was talking about the weather. The bear slowly got up and didn't give any indication of running.

"Swell," Bendy said. "Now let's go talk to my pals at Warner Studios." Everyone looked startled at the mention of the studio. Bendy indicated the bear to lead the way. "And no funny business," he warned the brute. When the guy had his back to Bendy, Bendy glanced at his confused younger brother and winked. Boris' look of confusion changed. His ears perked and eyes widened. He suddenly covered his muzzle with his hands to stop a sputter of laughter. He suddenly realized what Bendy was planning.

Bendy and Boris in The Inky Mysteryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें