the...

Frank

I cringe at the body, it wasn't the first time I've killed, but that wasn't me. It chuckles from my left, my head snaps toward it, disgusted. I couldn't move, probably for the best otherwise I'd kill myself trying to kill him.

It grabs the body's hair and hoists him over his shoulder,

"Thanks for the appetizer,"

It sneers. I shiver. Once that things presence left I could move again. I collapse to my knees and vomit, my body did not agree to being controlled by anything else but itself.

I couldn't do anything in saveing the boy, only pray that what my body said about him no longer re-spawning was false. But seeing his eyes turn cold and grey told me I was wrong.

The last of my insides pooled out before me. I wipe my jaw and stand up, the vomit wasn't it's normal sickly yellow, more if a black and red, like the Plague, she joined the day before the wall collapse. Killers have given up on trying to talk to her as all she said was weird enchanments.

I needed to find (Y/N) it's all that my body really focusses on, but me doing so. I know may result into her death.

-
-

Dwight

(Y/N) was silent as we walked, everyone was. We were all edge in case something jumped out on us and ate us.

Susie starts to cough, Julie the same. (Y/N) walk over to them to see if they were okay. Susie collapses into my arms, I blush slightly but quickly hide my face and help rest her against a tree. I kneel beside her, placeing the back of my hand on his forehead, her skin was alarmingly warm. I look up to (Y/N), Julie's arm hooked over her shoulder.

I help (Y/N) rest the killer beside her friend.

"What the Hell...!?"

Susie coughs in response.

"S-sorry."

I tilt Susie's head back so the air could reach her neck, hopefully cooling her temperature.

"Why are you sorry, it's not you fault."

(Y/N) says trying to do the same to Julie but the killer would muster strength to slap her away every time. I smile as she places her hands on her hips,

"Julie for fucks sake!"

The two wrestle weakly, (Y/N) probably would be in big shit if Julie wasn't coughing every three seconds. But by the looks of it (Y/N) wasn't really trying.

I wince as Susie hurls, it was a strange black and red, not what it usually looked like. Or smelled like, I gag, the smell even stops the two from wrestling.

"The fuck!?"

(Y/N) says stepping back her (C/N) hoodie sleeve covering her mouth and nose. I look at Susie worried, she wiped her mouth and winces at the pool.

"Julie when's the last time you were in a trial?"

I couldn't tell if the killer was thinking, but I knew she was curious to where Susie was going as she cocked her head to the side.

"Three-days. W--why?"

"You think that cuz you haven't been in a trial your...?"