The Entities arms

(Y/N)

Time was slowly giving up, I knew Frank wouldn't live to cross back to his home by the time the clock strikes.

I was in the med room, Mikey, Dwight and Claudette sat around me, keeping me company, and making sure I wouldn't run off.

Mikey look more scared than usual, his normally cheery mood lighting up any occasion. But now he looks like he's about to drop down dead.

I hiss and Dwight's hand slips and punches me in the side. He swears and apologizes, but I didn't reply, I wanted to get out of here.

There was a weird crystal like sound comeing out from outside, Mikey's face paled as he heard a screech from I'm guessing the Spirit. He sprints out the room, Dwight close at his heels, the twin like friends disappear, the door slamming behind them. Claudette tuts and returns to wrapping up my side.

-
-

Susie

Time was ticking and Frank was nowhere to be seen. We loiterd around the tree where I first met (Y/N).

I hope he was ok.

Julie comes sprinting from the trees, angry gasps for air from underneath her mask.

"They...have...Frank!!"

Joe stands up in an outstanding speed,

"That explains why the forest is quiet, the survivors are all with Frank."

"Bastards! What did he do now!?"

Joe says storming over to the survivors side.

"We need to get him back before they kill him!"

Julie and Joe start into the trees but I loiterd behind.

"Suise are you coming!?"

"Ţâkę (Ý/Ñ)."

All three of us jump as a new presence appears beside us.

"Who the Hell are you,"

Joe growls making a lunge for the grey figure, only to be stopped by the Entity's arms. Julie screams and the sharp ends dig into Joe's body. I step forward my sharped ruler ready to strike, but freeze as the figure holds up a hand to stop me.

"Í'ĺł ğïvê Fřąñk â şéçôüď łífę íf ýøû ğêţ mę (Ý/Ñ),"

"I'm listening,"

Joe says, the arms disappear as the figure waves them away, what was he!?

"But before we do anything for you, tell us who you are!"

Joe demanded, Julie and I move to behind him. The figure chuckles and looks at us, his gold eyes never landing on one but I could tell we all felt like they were on us souly.

"Í'm ţhé øñê whõ bôûğhţ ýôů héřé!

-
-

Frank

All I remember was struggling to open the jaws of the trap, why didn't I see it!? I was struggling to open the teeth, my strength faltered farther as I see (Y/N)'s name etched into the metal bend, did she plan this?

No.

I couldn't believe that, her screams and cries as survivors emerged from the bushes made me wanna shout. Instead I let them beat me, my strength was failing, the weird black paste on the teeth now in my blood system. I didn't want (Y/N) to hate me so I refrained from fighting back, too much.

"Fight gods dammit,"

I heard (Y/N) mumble, I see her on her knees, held back from the pizza boy. I desperately cling onto consciousness, yet, whatever that paste was, it was hurting me.

  -
-

I wrap my shirt around the wound on my leg, I knew I was going to die, yet instinct refused to let me just give up.

I growl as the flesh is forced together. The basterds had the decency to leave me my mask, which I later took off so I could steady my breath, but they teased me; with my blade sitting across from me, in the same room. They provably forgot to take it out with them, or they were too scared to pick it up.

I don't know how long I was out for, but I knew that the timer was nearly up, soon the barrier would close, and soon my death would come, my life to an end.

I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or is black, Entity smoke, was peering from the corners of the ceiling. I pant as my leg refused to calm down, the smoke crawling down the walls.

Was (Y/N) ok?

Of course she was, they probably think I kidnapped her!!

I wince as the smoke starts to tickle my finger tips. I watch it roll down my body and circle my wound. It did nothing but gently play, my leg tingled as if the two were having a conversation. I frown, I was going more crazy.

The mist faded away and my leg finally calmed down, I peeked to see if I was miraculously healed, no the teeth marks still scarring my skin. I sigh and tighten the shirt, my leg hisses in protest. I grown and decide to take off my jackets, I was catching a fever, my body wouldn't make up its mind. I close my eyes and try to level my breathing.

I hear a chuckle and open my eyes, the black mist was back, but this time it had a face, (Y/N)'s face! I stand up just to scream as my leg collapses, the black mist engulfed me, burying itself inside me.

"You have another life, waste it and your my púppéţ!"

-
-
-