"Oh good. The fuck!"

"Why is it so noisy in there?" He frowns.

"Ow..sorry, Im testing my new invention at the car. Im presenting it later."

"You robot geek."

"See you later. And tell me what really happened!"

"Fine."

He ended the call.

He looks outside and wonder why he doesnt feel out of place.
He knows everyone as if he really live his life as the real King. If he really is King then maybe he only dream of Richard's life on Earth?
But he is sure that both memory is real. Then who is he?

After the car landed (yes,landed) on the ground, the driver look at King.

"You dont have to wait for me. My friend will drive me home." He said.

It is very embarassing for him to still have a driver. He can drive. At the age of 12 anyone can apply driving license. He is already a 17 year old college student but he still being driven by a driver.

He, the original King, complain to his father but all his cute and moe pleading ends up being rejected.
He then later on accepted the reality that being a treasure jade Falcon he is, he will never drive in his life.

Entering in the school using his E.Notebook, he instantly spotted Thor who is holding his strange looking robot in his two hand.

"Good morning." He said and playfully slaps Thor's wide back.
The man angrily look at him.

"What if Piabell got damage, you rogue!"

"Piabell?"

"My latest baby. Piabell. She will wakes you up at tbe certain time with her magneficent singing voice." He said showing his invention.

"Wow. Damn, you reinovate an alarm clock? And you call yourself an inventor?"

"Wha--you dare call her an alarm clock!"

"Well, what else can she do?"

"....what else? That's it."

"Fuck! Then that is an alarm clock!"

Thor is also get scolded by their professor for being unoriginal.
Everyone laughs at him.
King laughs the most and the loudest.
Thor is so angry at him that he stole his snack and eat it.

"Thats too petty." He wryly laugh at him.

***

King is having a hard time maintaining his consciousness.
He is in the hallway and Thor just left hurriedly to get back his forgotten "Piabell".
There are alot of student leaving and walking but he doesnt like asking for people's favor so he endures.
When he saw Thor hurriedly running to him he feel safe and let go.
His conscious gave in and snaps.
He fell down.

The students all cause a huge fuss.
Thor paled and hurriedly carry King.
He princess carrying King felt his friend will really be very angry once he woke up but right now it doesnt matter as he runs as if carrying nothing.
He wonder inwardly why King looks so huge yet so light?

***

"Where am I?"

King look at the place.
A place full of vegatables, animals and a beautiful scenery. An ancient mansion not looking out of place in this beautiful place.
The air is clean and the sun heat doesnt bother him.

"Where?"
Didnt he lost consciousness? Where is this then?

"Hello host."
Appear a small kitten...no a white tiger with black strips yawning while licking its paw.

"What?"

"I am Shushu. I am this place care taker."

"I am King Alexander Tu--- just King is enough."

"Host. You dont remember me right?"

"Do I know.....why am I talking to a tiger cub?"

"We met before. Host may have a recollection so you are not as shock as the first time we met."

"Is that so?"

"I met you thrice already. First as Richard, next as King."

"What?"

"The third time is you as both. I mean now."

"....what does that means? I actually dont understand what is happening to me. Am I a reincarnated person?"

"You can say at some point you are in a reincarnation. Reincarnation of yourself!"

"Huh?"

"Do you believe in parallel worlds?"

"No."

"......then...well....why not?"

"......is this a parallel world?"

"Yes."

"I dont believe it!"

"Do you even have a choice?" Shushu says sighing.

"I dont remember you though."

"Cause...well...Its hard to explain but I am tied with your soul. And I can travel to all parallel worlds through you. I send your memory as Richard to your body as King to support the body of King who is dying. Is that understandable?"

"No."

".....Its hard to explain." Shushu sobs.

"You dont have to force yourself. Cause its also hard to understand. I get the gist of it though."

"Really?"

"Cause Im not that stupid."

Shushu is dejected.

A/N:

Mang Inasal-

Yumm..