Chapter 14 :: Someone You Loved

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

TODAY'S THE DAY, THE SUN IS SHINING, THE TANK IS CLEAN, AND WE ARE GETTING OUT OF- THE TANK IS CLEAN!!

Enjoy a Finding Nemo quote haha.
All morning I've been spending time with Mar, Beni, and Eva. Of course Eva still can't look at me , but I don't give a fuck about her. I am feeling amazingly out together this day. I left the house and headed to my spot. It's an empty place I usually go to sing , work out , or draw. I was setting up my art supplies ..

"Now the day bleeds into nightfall.

And you're not here to get me through it all.
I let my guard down

and then you pulled the rug.

I was getting kind if used to being someone you loved," I sang slowly. It helps relax me.
I heard something that sounded like pictures being taken. I looked around , but saw no one.

~~~~

When I stepped into my door, I was trampled by my friends. "What is happening??" I asked laying in agony. I looked up and saw Eva rolling her eyes at me. Bitch. "YOU ARE FAMOUS!" Mar yelled in my face. Excuse me ?? "What are you talking about ??" I asked her. Beni pulled out his phone to a video from BuzzFeed Captioned "My paparazzi Just caught this. Nick Mara's fiancé has talent". The time stamp was from an hour ago. What the hell?? I looked closer and it was me singing "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi at my secret place. After a couple flashes you could see them leaving. If you scroll down you could see my video everywhere. Holy shit.... that's why people were staring at me.

My phone was buzzing , so I pulled it out of my pocket. The caller was unknown , but I thought "fuck it" and answered. "Hello??" I asked to the darkness. "Ello Love, it's Simon. Nick's boss. Would you like to come see me in 20??" Simon asked. Oh god... did I get nick in trouble ?? "Um um um .. alright.." I said. "Great, thanks love," then he hung up. "Who was that??" Beni asked. "It was Simon. He wants to see me. I have to go," I said and rushed out of the house. I drove all the way to Simon's Studio. Upon walking in the receptionist gave me a eye roll and asked what I needed. "Obviously not your attitude lady. Simon wants to see me," I said matter-of-factly. She scoffed, "Yeh like I haven't heard that before , and from someone a lot more attractive than you. Who would want to see you?? I mean he's got some fine ass boy bands here and you think I'd believe that he wanted to see you??" What a bitch. "If you don't believe me that's fine. I'll just call him or maybe my fiancé Nick Mara. He'd clear this up," I said pulling out my phone. She laughed, "Ha! You aren't with Nick Mara. He's way too attractive for you. I mean look at-" just then the doors into the building opened. The guys came out and you could hear this chick swooning. When they saw me they got really happy. "Aye baby, what are you doing here ??" Nick asked. He came up to me and gave me a kiss. While he was hugging me I gave that receptionist bitch the biggest smirk. She had the most shocked look on her face. Priceless. I took a picture. SCREENSAVER! The rest of the guys gave me a big hug.

"I am here to see Simon," I answered finally. "WHAT??" Nick yelled. "Well come with me , I'll take you to him," Brandon said holding out his arm for me to take. I took it and began walking with Brandon , the rest trailing behind.
We arrived at his door. I was about to go in , but Nick stopped me. "Is something wrong babe?? I could make it better with Simon..." he asked me. The others were already walking out. "Well yeh with that bitch of a receptionist, but with this I don't know.." I said. "Alright, well I'll wait here for you. I love you," he said to me. I kissed his cheek and walked in.
"Hi," I shortly said. He kind of scares me. He spun around in his chair with a big smile, "(Y/N) , Hello. Come have a seat!" I did as told. "If this is about Nick and I-" I was cut off. "Oh no I think you're good for him. This is in regard to the paparazzi following you and taking that video. An invasion of privacy yes, but there is good out of this," he spoke. I gave him a confused look, "Good??" He smiled at me. "I assume Nick is outside waiting for you??" He asked completely ignoring my question. I nodded. He nodded back then told the lady to make Nick come in. A couple seconds later he did and say next to me.
We were waiting for Simon to explain himself. He looked at me then at Nick and said, "So I recently found out you two are together..." he trailed off. We looked at each other and nodded. He smiled, "Well that's fine then, but I don't want any drama." We shook our heads when Nick grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Can I have a moment alone with (Y/N) please??" Simon asked Nick. He nodded, kissed my cheek then left the room. I looked back at Simon awaiting a conversation. "You must be really special," he commented. I gave him another confused look, this time hoping he'd answer it. He chuckled, "Nick seems to be fond of you. I haven't seen him so put together but also so frazzled." I raised my eye brows , "What do you mean??" He smiled and walked over to sit next to me. He took my hands in his. I looked down  at them for a brief moment then looked back at him. "You brought him together, but he's so in love with you he doesn't know what to do with himself. I think he's just happy to be with you and he wouldn't ever hurt you," he softly uttered. I was astonished. I couldn't believe Nick's feeling were so strong. My smile erupted and I couldn't stop it. I was about to leave when he said , "Oh and one more thing ... I'd like to sign you to my record label. You are good talent. Wouldn't want anyone else to have you. Especially if you're with Nick."

When I came out through the double door to his office, Nick engulfed me in a hug. "What did he want??" He asked. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. He smiled and let it go. On our way out of the lobby I heard the receptionist trying to speak to the boys , but none of them even acknowledged her. HA, bitch. "Aye , guys!" I smiled. The all smiled widely and came over giving me a hug.
We were walking out the door. All you could hear was that lady yelling for each of them but none of them even looked back. It was like she didn't exist. I was about to get in my car when I noticed I left my purse inside. I walked back in to get it when that bitch stopped me. "What did you do?? They used to say hi to me every time they came in and left , but now they act like I don't exist. Since I talked to you," she asked. I smiled and shrugged and walked out.

Later that night I found some texts exchanged from the guys saying how the receptionist was a bitch and they were all going to act like she never existed because of how she treated me. HA!

~~~

"You May Now Kiss The Bride," the told us. Everyone was here to see the wedding that we cared about. We kissed and the room exploded in awe's. We are officially married!!!!!

At the reception Nick came up to me and said Simon wanted to see me. He was talking to the rest of the guys when Nick and I walked up. I stood beside him and he leaned over slightly and whispered, "You Don't have to worry about our receptionist anymore. She is to never talk to you or the guys again, if she sees you she just opens the door to let you in." We both laughed. I whispered, "thank you so much" back in his ear. The guys were just watching us in confusion. "Well looks like they are getting along really well," Zion said and the rest nodded.
Next Simon gave a toast and threw in how he signed me the other morning. Everyone was happy for me, especially Nick.

flashback to Simon's office

"Of course I'll sign with you. There is no one else I'd want to go to," I said to him. He smiled and we hugged. Before I left I turned and said , "Oh but if this is gonna work, you're gonna have to do something about that bitch receptionist you have" and walked out of the room.

*Back to Reality*

I couldn't be happier with life at the moment. I guess this is my happily ever after. And all it took was seeing to believe.

If Seeing Is Believing | Nick Mara fanfiction *FINISHED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें