Chapter 10 :: Clubbing

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I can't believe I let them talk me into this. I can't stand obnoxious people tryna flirt with whoever they see.

So they convinced me to go clubbing with them. Not sure how this happened but they wanted to go dancing, Although I can't. I guess just watching Nick be all sexy on the dance floor would be alright, but if any girls try to get close to him I'll cut a bitch. I know him though. He wouldn't want any of that either.

I was just wearing my regular attire, black sweats and a grey T. Got me a black beanie on and some bling. My fit is looking fire - as per usual - .

I was just sitting by the bar talking to Mar when a guy came up to me. "Aye have I seen you before??" He smiled at me. I gave him a tight smile and said, "How would I possibly know if you've seen me before??" I can't stand when people don't use common sense. Mar laughs which made the guy laugh because he thought it was a joke. He got too close for comfort.

Nick's P.O.V

I just got done dancing with my dudes. A bunch of girls got close to us and I just pushed passed them, as did the rest of the guys. "Oooo looks like someone's trying to get at your girl over there homie!" Zion whispered in my ear so only I can hear. I looked over at the bar and noticed a guy standing too close to MY GIRL. "Don't kill him bro!" Zi said again. I saw him laughing at something she said and got EVEN CLOSER! Oh hell no!! I looked around and noticed the boys were all doing their things so I walked up and pushed the guy backwards. "Excuse me , but I think you're too close there," I said to him trying to keep my cool. "No I think I'm standing just close enough," I said trying to get closer. He was inches away from trying to touch her thigh. I will fucking kill him! My face got angry and I grabbed the guys shirt, "GET. THE FUCK. AWAY. FROM. MY. GIRL," I spat at his face through gritted teeth. I let go of his shirt and he gave me a crazy look and walked away.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

So Nick just came over to this guy and started get all up in his face. Obviously he was jealous of this complete stranger whom I have no interest in. After the guy ran off he slowly looked at me. I could tell he wanted to say something. Before he got to the guy came back over and tried to cut in between us again. He must not have gotten the memo that we are together.  Nick gave him an 'are you serious' look. "Why don't you get out of here and leave us alone," the guy said. What the hell?? I just stood up and walked around the guy and grabbed Nick's hand and led him to the dance floor.

We began dancing. I had all of my attention on him. He held my waste with a tight grip. It was like he wanted me, right there and now. He tried to go lower with his hands, but I'd giggle and tell him no and he'd always ask me why in that husky voice of his. I'd always say "not in public". I mean there's no need for others to know what we do.

After dancing for like an hour I went back over to get another drink. I didn't even sit this time and that guy came back over to me. "All alone now are you??" He asked. Before I could even turn around Nick was already between us screaming, "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE??" At the guy.

That's when the guy went to throw a punch at Nick and it seemed like everything went in slow motion. All the guys gasped and started running towards us. Before anyone could do anything I grabbed the guys hand right before it hit Nick's face and elbowed him in the jaw with the same arm. Everyone around me was astonished. The guy got up and gave me a 'what the fuck' look. I gave him a death glare and said, "try it again, bitch!" No one tries to hurt my mans. That pissed me the fuck off. The guy just walked away. I felt Nick's arms go around me and hug me from behind. He kissed behind my ear and pulled me towards the door. We left everyone else there while we went on an adventure to wherever he's taking me.

Nick's P.O.V

I am taking her home... well.. to her house. I pulled her into her room and put on a song. (The one above). I pulled her close to my body and began dancing with her. We began grinding against each other and I pulled her lips into mine and we began making out.

After about 10 minutes of us touching each other I pulled her onto my hips and threw her on her bed. I kissed her and snuggled up to her back and turned off the light. "Goodnight, I love you," I said to her. She kissed my cheek and mumbled, "Goodnight, I love you."

###

it was maybe 2 in the morning. I woke up out of nowhere to movement. Her body was still firmly pressed to mine. No space. It was pretty cool in the room. I mean I was wearing basketball shorts and that's all. I felt her move beside me. She moves kind of a lot when she sleeps.

It was the way she was moving. It got me... aroused... her ass was against my dick and it was wiggling around against me. I tried to stop myself , but I just kept getting harder... I don't know what to do. I subconsciously grabbed her hip and pulled it towards my body. I heard a moan escape her lips. That only made me more excited. I felt myself grow harder. I pulled her in once more causing her body to mold into mine. I slid my hand around to her inner thigh, daring myself to go further.

I pulled her whole leg open giving myself access. Her head flew back next to mine. I saw her neck and pressed my lips against it. I licked and sucked and hit the area. Her moans erupted the room. Good thing no one else is home. She may be sleeping but I want her. My hand made its way to her side and pulled her so she was lying on her back. I pressed my upper body onto hers and went straight for her neck again. I got a little aggressive with it and trailed kissed down to just above her shirt. After trailing them back up , I made it passed her jawline and to her lips. I bit her bottom one and and noticed her eyes open slowly. I pecked her lips and gave her a small smile. Her hands made their way to my back and scratched my shoulder blades while her tongue explored my mouth. I moan lowly and trailed kissed back down her chest. Once I got to her shirt I pulled it off. My lips instantly connected with her neck. "You know that was pretty hot the way you got that guy," I smirked at her in between kissed. I saw her smirk as well before her lips connected with my ear lobe , "oh baby, I couldn't let anyone hurt you." She whispered in my ear. It made me shiver. I smiled at her and kissed her so passionately.

Once I pulled her shorts off I got in between her legs and began grinding against her. I pulled my shorts off and kept grinding. Both of our moans cascading around the room. Once I kissed her I slid myself inside. Her legs began to shake as I got deeper and deeper. My hands wondered her body while I slid in and out. When I felt her get weak I got faster and faster. I picked her up slammed her against the backboard while she bounced up and down on me. I pulled her hair and bit her neck , leaving hickeys all across it. Yes , she's mine.

I was getting so close. Right before I came I pulled out and got it all over her body. I kissed her lips and pulled her body close to mine as we drifted off to sleep from exhaustion. I really love her.