Chapter 11 :: Gone 2 Long

Nick's P.O.V

I'm supposed to perform at this high class hotel thing with the guys. They have a big ass stage and obviously all of us got some passes to give people and I really wanted (Y/N) to come. I have something important to tell her. I mean I just really want her to enjoy the show.

I was getting ready to go on stage when I see my mom walking up to me. "I just met (Y/N)," she smiled at me. "Oh yeh, I'm sorry I was going to have her meet you before..." I started but she cut me off. "It's okie honey, I think she's great. I can see how happy she makes you. Which makes me a proud mom of a son who has found his true calling," she said. I was confused, "My true calling??" I asked. "Baby you have a career , but what I really wanted you to have was love. And you've got it. I'm so happy for you," she said to me with the biggest smile on her face. I didn't know why but I began to tear up. I'm a sensitive guy. I couldn't contain my smile. I hugged her, "thank you mom. I'm glad you could be here because I wanted to ask you something..." I said.

###

before I went on stage I pulled (Y/N) aside. I gave her a kiss and a hug and said, "I want you to know that the first song we sing is dedicated from me to you." She smiled, "but I haven't heard your knee songs yet.." I smiled, "that's what makes this surprise better." I love her. She's so cute. She just smiled at me and wished me luck. I kissed her cheek and went on stage. Our first song started..

At the end of the song I looked right at her and winked. She giggled and looked down. Like I said , adorable.

I went off stage and grabbed her hand and pulled her straight into an empty room. My mom already got everything ready for me. I took her hands in mine. She was looking around wondering what we were doing in here. I took this chance. When she looked back at me I was down on one knee. Her eyes went wide , but a smile never left her face. I have her. "I know we've only been together for 6 months , but... I love you and I only want you. For the rest of my life so please.... will you marry me ??" I asked. She smiled at me and brought me to my feet, "of course I will," she said and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and deepened the kiss with. Smile. I have my forever now. She's mine.

After I opened the door all the boys fell on the floor. They all looked up at us with tears in their eyes. We all just froze for a few seconds then they got up and hugged us. "We are so happy for you guys," they said.

My mom came up to me and showed me the video I wanted her to take of me doing it because I wanted to capture the moment. I can't imagine living my life with anyone else.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I am the happiest I could ever be. Nick just asked me to marry him!! I am getting married!! I found my one and only. I can't even express how I am feeling. After finishing up with the show Nick took me to our Escape. It was almost midnight. We were cuddling next to the water. The way the moonlight was shining off the water was beautiful. "I feel like anything is beautiful with moonlight reflecting off of it," I said. I looked up and noticed Nick was staring down at me. "I couldn't agree more," he said to me. He was obviously talking about me and the moonlight on my face. He's so sweet. I love him. I really do.

*these text conversations are to each person*

Mar ❤️ : OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!

(Y/N) ❤️ : What's going on (Y/N)??

Mar ❤️ : NICK JUST ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!

(Y/N) ❤️ : ARE YOU SERIOUS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE HAPPY FOREVER!

Mar ❤️ : I've honestly never been this happy. Thank you so much for making this happen.  I love you girl!

(Y/N) ❤️ : of course! I couldn't stand you being unhappy for another moment. You mean so much to me and when I saw what happened between you and Nick at the party I thought you'd get along great. I just can't believe Evelyn is so self centered she can't just be happy for you. Instead she tried to take the guy away from you that is clearly in love with you. She can suck it haha.

Mar ❤️ : HAHAHAHAHA! You always make me feel better. I can't wait to be married with this amazing guy.

I was sitting at home.... laying on the couch in my pajamas (tank-top and baggy short-shorts). Suddenly the door opened and all the guys walked in. Austin, Edwin, and Brandon went into the kitchen while Nick and Zion stayed in the room with me. I stood up just when Mar was walking by. She grabbed my boob and said, "Ooo someone's going bra-less." I was unfazed because it happens all the time. Both of the boys looked at me. Nick noticed Zion trying to sneak a peak over Nick's shoulder. Nick stood in front of me and told me to cover up with his sweatshirt, but the whole time he was looking at Zion still tryna look. Haha. He pulled my body into his still looking back at Zi giving him a "step off" look.

Zion just chuckled and held up his arms in defense while saying, "Aye no disrespect , but I ain't blind bro." He put his hand on Nick's shoulder and said, "This yo mans and I ain't tryin nothin , but go bessfrann!!" He winked at me which made me smile and left the room. I chuckled at how silly he can be. Nick seems upset. I grabbed his face and kissed him. "He's just messin baby," I said to him.

Nick didn't seem too convinced , but he trusts me and he trusts his friends. I love Nick. If I didn't I wouldn't have agreed to marry him. He knows that. He just has so much jealousy. I actually think it's pretty hot. There's something about a man wanting you to himself so bad that he gets mad any time another guy shows you any kind of attention like that. The way he protects you from them like he never wants you to feel love from anyone else but him. There's just something there that makes my hearts melt.