"I love when you get all serious. You make me wanna pounce on you when you talk like that." I say half jokingly.

"Damn, I should talk more like that then. Maybe you'll pounce on something else while you're at it." He says kissing me then closing my door.

*****
We were being seated at some Italian restaurant. I didn't look at the name when we were outside because I was too busy looking at the exterior design. I want to become an interior designer after high school. I love drawing so maybe I can make my ideas come true.

"What are you thinking about love." Myles asks grabbing my hand.

"Life after high school." I say fiddling with the tablecloth.

"Oh. Why? Is something bothering you?" He asks.

"Kind of. I wonder what's it gonna be like when we graduate. You're a senior, I'm a junior. What if we go to different colleges? You're gonna leave me at that school and I'll be so lonely. You're probably going to have at least 2 girls trying to get with you, and I won't be there to beat their ass." I say.

"Awe. My baby's getting jealous. Plus I'll never leave you, that's a promise. Who cares about the future. I want to be in the present with you, right now." He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I have a question."

"Shoot." Myles says.

"Why does your eyes change colors when you're turned on? They go from this light brown to this golden color. Then when you're mad they turn red. I've noticed this a couple of times" I explain. He looks surprised then he sighs.

"You know how some people's eyes change along with the seasons?" I nod. "Well that's basically what my eyes do depending on my mood. It happens with my parents too. I can't really explain it." He tells me.

"I think it's sexy." I say smiling at him.

"I think you're sexy." He says smiling back. I look down and smile harder.

"Hi my name is Andre and I'll be taking your orders. What can I get you two? The waiter comes and asks.

"I'll get a Arnold Palmer with a side of lemons." I tell him. He winks at me and writes it down. Myles didn't miss it by a second. "What will you have babe?" I ask him seeing red dots slowly fade from his eyes as he looks at me. I was mentally drooling at the sight.

"Right now, a sprite, but later I'll take you." He says smirking then looking back at the waiter, who was staring intently at my chest area.

"Hey, my fucking eyes are up here. That's so rude." I say rolling my eyes.

"Is that all?" He asks smirking. Fucking douche.

"Duh." Myles says.

"I'll be right back with y'all drinks." I mentally roll my eyes. He's annoying.

"Anyways, what do you want? My personal favorites are the chicken and shrimp Alfredo, spaghetti, mushroom soup, Italian chicken salad, and pizza." He says looking at me.

"Pizza obviously. I want a bit of Italian chicken salad too." I say.

"Ok baby."

The waiter comes back with our drinks and asks us what we wanted. We, well Myles, told him what we discussed earlier and he quickly wrote it down, smiled, then left. He gives me the creeps.

*****
We finished eating, tipped the man, then grabbed our left overs and left. Myles decided he was gonna put my seatbelt on for me for some reason. I didn't mind though.

We've been driving for about 15 minutes in the woods when the car finally stops and he parks the car. He quickly rushes over to my side of the car and opens the door, gently grabbing my hand. Such a gentleman. I smile at him and he smiles back. He then covers my eyes with his hands and gives me directions to this 'surprise location'. The whole time I'm smiling like a dork. I hear a twig snap so I pause. "That was me, sorry." Mylie says.

I keep walking for about 3 minutes when he tells me to stop. I start to feel an overload of butterflies fill my stomach. "Keep your eyes close. No peeking."
He says.

"Yeah, I know what keep your eyes close means." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Relax mamas." He says kissing my cheek.

I wait about 2 minutes then he tells me to open my eyes. I opened them to see a fine ass Myles with a black long velvet box. I stare at it, then back at him.

Myles POV

"This, out of many gifts, represents my growing love over you. You've kept me from a dark place. You've completely changed me. I never thought I could find you. You're best thing that ever happened to me. I'm madly in love with you Jennifer. I can't imagine life without you. You will forever be my baby. I can't wait to take care of you when you're on your period, sick, or if you're pregnant. I can't wait to say "my wife and I" or "my wife thinks..." I can't wait to put 2 rings on your finger and make love to you every single night and every single day. I can't wait for you to be the mother of my children. I can't wait to give you massages if you're in pain or if you simply want one. I can't wait for you to answer this question I've been dying to ask. Will you, Jennifer Michaels, do me the honor in becoming my girlfriend?" I ask. She looks at me with her glossy brown eyes and the word I've been waiting for escapes her mouth.

"Yes!" She says with her mouth covered.

"I'm glad I get to be your first, at everything." I say picking her up and spinning her around. "I love you so much Jen. You've impacted my life so much. Thank you." I say kissing her.

"I love you more Myles Collin Jessie!" She says giving me another kiss. I open the velvet box and watch her stare at the necklace inside. It's a diamond necklace that symbolizes her birthstone. She smiles and stands on her tippy toes. I bend down to kiss her again.

I take the necklace out then clip it around her neck. I check her out once more before getting on one knee. I pull out a smaller velvet box. She raised her eyebrow then smiled. "This ring is a promise ring. I promise to love you forever. I promise to be there for you whenever. I promise to never ever ever leave your side. I promise to marry you one day, making you my bride. I promise you'll forever be worth it. And baby I promise you're perfect. I promise to never lie. And to cherish you, even when I die" I say sliding the ring on her right finger. She bends down to hug me. I hug her back and pick her up. She's my life.

"Thank you so much Myles. I've never had someone love me like you, or fight for me. You make me so happy. You really made my day and night. By the way I see you over here rapping and shit." She say smirking. I let out a loud laugh which made her laugh too.

"My pleasure. And you know my rapping skills are straight fire!" I say chuckling.

"Yeah, I'll wait for your mixtape to drop." She smiles. "I've never smiled this much in a while. Thanks." She says kissing my arm.

"Anything for you."

I've been editing so much. For those of you who been read the chapters before they were edited message me and I'll clear up any confusion u had 😉

Love y'all and juicy chapters coming soon💜