10 (part 1)

Jenny's POV
Even though he told me Zandon had to do shit out of town, something still didn't sit right. What was he not telling me? Maybe he's telling the truth and I'm just doubting him because of my trust issues. I've been lied to about simple shit, I feel like I can't trust anyone. Plus that doesn't explain why they were getting naked. Why I couldn't come with them?

"What's on your mind?" I hear this deep sexy raspy voice say. "Nothing. You promise to never lie to me, right?" He kissed my forehead. "Why would I lie you're my ma- my girlfriend." He says smirking. "Soon to be girlfriend. Unless someone else comes and rips you away from me." I say sorta jokingly. "Shut your ass up. No one could take me from your goofy ass." He sure knows how to make me smile. I think to myself, rolling my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes before I do something that with have you rolling your eyes uncontrollably and screaming my name." He says kissing my neck. "You're a sex addict." I say laughing. "You make me like this ma'am."

*****
"Myles take me home i haven't been there in ages." I say attempting to pull him off the couch. "It's been a couple of days." He says yanking his arm back, which made me fall on top of him. "What do you mean?! It's been a week!" I say. "Damn why you so eager to get away from me? Are you still mad about me getting pancake mix in your luscious hair?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. "No. I need clothes. I need to get in my bed. I need to be home eating all my food. My refrigerator misses me so much. We have a connection." I plead. "You're so goofy." He stands up so I stare up at him. He looks up then back down at me. "Fine. But I'll give you some space for 2 days." He says kissing me. "I don't want space from you. I just want to be in my bed I miss it." I say kissing all over his face. "Stop doing that you making me horny. Everything you do is turning me on and I can't fucking stop it!" Oh shit he has another case of lustful anger. "Mylie calm down." He sighs. "What the hell. You're getting warm and warmer. You need to go to the doctor." I say getting off him and sprinting to the kitchen for an ice pack. "I gotta go. I'll send someone to pick you up and your things. Love you." He says kissing my forehead then running out. "Love you too." Did i piss him off? I better get my shit ready.

*****
It's been a whole four days and no text, call, or FaceTime from Myles. He hasn't even been at school. I'm sitting in home room waiting for us silhouette to walk in. I perk up as I hear heavy footsteps. A smile creeps up my face and I sit up straight. I was waiting to see him, hug him, maybe kiss him. I was anticipating so much my leg started bouncing.

My hope is destroyed as I see Bob Kidds walk in. I sighed and laid my head down. What did I do?

"Nothing." I hear the voice I've been wanting to here. I look over to see him. I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. "Where the hell have you been. I was so worried. I was gonna stop by your house but I didn't want to seem clingy. I missed you so much." I say tearing up from being overwhelmed with happiness. "I wasn't feeling good. The hospital put me on bed rest until I felt better and I thought I lost my phone but it was under my car seat." I sigh. "I saw your messages this morning I'm not avoiding you and you did nothing wrong. I appreciate you checking in though." He smiles and I smile back and the tear drops. "Come here." He curls his finger and motions it towards him. "I'm not sitting on your lap in class." I say. "Yes you are. I will make you." He says. Ugh I don't know why I missed him. "Everyone misses me babe. And I don't know why you keep talking to yourself but get your ass over here before I force you." He says grinning. "No." I say smirking at him. I watch as his eyes get cloudy and darker. I'm not gonna lie and say that wasn't attractive. "No Myles." I say again. He licks the inside of his cheek. "Ok then." He says and stands up. Uh oh.

"Um Mr. Campbell Jennifer said she feels sick. Can I escort her to the nurse?" The teacher looks up frantically. "Yes. Yes. Go! I'll send y'all stuff shortly with a nurse pass." He says quickly opening the door. "No need I got it." Myles says. "Come on. You gonna obey me once I'm done with you." I quickly stand up with a fear, amusement, and a spark of lust in my eyes. Myles grabs my binder and purse and he grabs his binder too and we rush out.