Chapter 5: Training for UA High

Start from the beginning

We walked back to where they were training for me to be slightly shocked. A refrigerator had been crushed down like it was nothing. "Uncle All Might, did you do this?" He only nodded his head in response, wanting to see my reaction become impressed. His statement only left me less shocked because I already knew he was capable of doing that, I was only shocked because I thought Midoriya did that.

I clapped my hands together, determined to begin. "Well, let's get to it. No point in waiting any longer." We all nodded in agreement before we started Midoriya's training. I would watch what he was doing and cheer him on like All Might was doing, but most of the time I was training myself for the upcoming entrance exam.

We had trained for hours before it was finally time for us to go home and get some sleep. I decided to stay behind and do a little extra training and practicing with a bit of my quirk. I walked around and looked for a place that nobody would notice what I was about to do.

Once I was satisfied, I looked around a couple more times before I started to float a bit off of the ground. My hair began to defy gravity as I began to go through a painful process. My bones began to pop out of place and rearrange themselves into awkward positions. My clothes began to rip and tear apart as black fur began to sprout from my body. My face grew into a muzzle. I used another quirk and made black fog appear so that people couldn't see what was happening if there was anybody around.

When all the fog faded and I finally landed on the ground, I was a black wolf that had red eyes. Now that's more like it. It's been forever since I had been able to run free like this. I began to go my normal route home; nobody walked these streets. I specifically chose this path home for that reason. It's not like anybody is going to see me while I'm like this except my parents and Emily. Fuck, I didn't think about that part. How am I going to get in the house? The process is too painful to go through again, so I'll just have to find another way to get into the house or have someone open the door.

On the way home, I ended up bumping into somebody with purple hair that seems to stick up at all ends. I said I was sorry for bumping into him and he looked at me as if I had grown two heads. That was until I remembered that I was a wolf. He knelt next to me and looked at me less like I was crazy and more fascinated. "Is this your quirk?" I nodded my head and decided to introduce myself to him. "My name is Abigail. It's nice to know that you're not scared of me." He chuckled at me for that statement. "Yeah, sorry for running into you. My name is Shinso. Hope we'll get to see each other again." I smiled and agreed with him before we both walked away.

Before I knew what was happening, I was home and just sitting near the steps. I huffed out and walked up the stairs to the door and just began to bark. I was barking and scratching at the door and hoping that someone got the message that I needed in. Most dogs do this if they are outside for too long, but I have never tried doing anything like this in my entire life. Maybe because you've been imprisoned ever since you were ten years old. With that thought entering my head, I began to panic as I realized how dark it was getting out. I also noticed how I felt when I was outside at night.

This caused a panic of sort to set in my body and I started to howl louder and scratch the door more trying to get a message across to the people inside the fucking house. Finally, someone opened the door. To my surprise, it was Emily that opened the door. When she saw who, or I should saw what, was at the door, she screamed at the top of her lungs, she even slammed the door in my face. "MOMMY THERE IS A WOLF AT THE DOOR!!!" It was obvious that she was crying and scared so I just sat there and began to wait for someone to open the door because I knew someone was going to make sure what she was saying was true.

And without fail, my dad ripped the door open about to attack. When he saw me, he automatically began to leap for me. I simply dodged him and walked into the house to see mom holding Emily who was crying like Midoriya when something really gets to him. I walked over to her and began to rub my body against her legs to show her I don't mean harm. I could tell that she was curious, so she let her curiosity get the better of her and she gave Emily to dad who was much more cautious than his wife and put Emily on his shoulder.

Mom bent down so she was eye level with me, and my eyes began to glow. I think that is when dad and mom both realized what happened to me and dad put Emily down. Her being scared out of her mind and not knowing what was going on, she squirmed around for a minute before she rushed upstairs and all we could hear was a door slam shut.

"You should go talk to her and tell her what is going on. I think that we would all like an explanation, but you should tell your sister first." Dad looked at me like he knew what he was talking about, even though he never knew about this type of quirk until he met mom. I looked him in the eye and nodded slightly, making my way to the stairs.

I climbed the stairs and sniffed my way to Emily's room. I had never been there and so I had to follow her scent until I came across the rooms that used to belong to them, but now wasn't the time to be thinking about him.

When I finally made it to Emily's room, I scratched at the door, whining. I knew she couldn't bear the sound because she opened the door and began crying more. I walked into her room, making sure I had space before I began my transformation into a human. Like when I transformed into a wolf, the process of changing into anything is one of the most agonizing things to go through. The first few times I transformed and turned back, my bones would break, and I would leave myself hopeless.

Once the transformation was done, I landed gracefully on the ground, naked I might add. Emily was watching the entire time; terror was clear on her face. I looked at her with a sad look because I had grown used to having that feeling way too often.

"Emily, I want to explain something to you. It will be shocking, but it's just something that you should know."

_____________________________________________________________________

Oki! That will be all for now! I really do want to let you guys know that I finished this as fast as I could, I'm even doing this while I'm at home, sick. I wanted to leave this on as much of a cliffhanger as possible.

I was planning on doing a little bit of a character info chapter (Where I give my OC's information such as their height, quirk, personality, etc.) so if you're into that sort of thing, please let me know in the comments. I won't know unless you say something. (You might just skip this but if you are here please comment if you would like this)

Now that all of that's done, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you did, please vote, and if not, tell me what I can do better in the comments to make this story more enjoyable for everybody.

Bye for now!

-Dissecting_Stein