Mai's eyes widened before she quickly sprung up towards her parents to give them a hug but found herself going through them and landing on the floor.

"You won't be able to to us sweetie." He father chuckled.

And just like that, Mai spent the necxt 3 days with her parents. She tied to introduce them to Kakashi but it was as if though he couldn't see them.

On the second day, she had to return her eyes back to Kuro as she didn't want what happened last time to happen again. Despite not being able to see, she still spent time talking to her parents. Kakashi was shocked hearing the girl speaking so much. It was still in slight broken sentences but it was still more than she has ever spoken before.

Mai was still confused on where her brother and sister was though. She was hoping they would eventually turn up it they never did.

When it was finally time for her parents to leave Mai couldn't stop the tears from building up in her eyes.

"Don't cry sweetie. We can see each other again next year during the festival as long as you always have that photo and think of us." Her father said with a smile on his face as he looed at his youngest child. "I don't want to see you anytime sooner though!"

Her mother chuckled at her fathers words before speaking as well "Mama and papa are so proud of you Mai-chan. We're sorry that we have to leave you again but just know we love you and your siblings so much." She poke as tears built up in her eyes as well.

"Keep Kuro with you at all times Mai. He will protect you in Mama and Papas place." Her father said while looking at the bear in the girls arms. It seemed It seemed as if though the bears eyes were glowing and its been like that for the past three days since he(her father) first appeared.

Both Mother and father was sad they had to leave their little girl again. Especially with her being blind now. They were also sad they couldn't see their two oldest children. Theres nothing they can do about it though but watch over them.

Their worries lessened as they looked at the bear as well. They don't understand it though, When they first bought the bear, they thought it was just a normal toy but looking it now, it seemed as if though the bear had a soul itself. Their daughter also spoke of how the bear talked to her as well.

They were hesitant to leave the bear with their child but after seeing how it was protective of her and watched over her for the past 5 years, they knew it was safe.

When they knew their time was about up, they used what little power they had left to wrap their arms around their little girl.

"We love you..." They said as they both faded away.

*Short Side Story*

Mai was walking through the village with her parents, letting them see where it is she is currently residing.

"Mai!" A familiar voice called out loudly.

Mai stopped walking and turned towards where she heard the voice to see the over active orange and yellow boy heading her way. (It's day one where she still has her eyes)

"Kitty." Mai called in acknowledgment.

As he got closer Mai could see two transparent people, similar to her parents, following behind him.

One was a woman with long fiery red hair and a green apron while the other was a male who looked like an older Naruto in a white jacket.

"Oh look hunny! Our baby has a friend! She's so cute too!" the woman squealed loudly. "Oh I'm so happy!"

"Yes, yes, hunny I see. " The man replied while trying to calm his hyper wife.

Mai's parents were pleased at the couples adoration of their child and smiled.

"Hi, were Mais parents. Nice to meet you." Shizu,(Mai's mother) said as she went towards the woman with red hair. "I'm Shizu, and this is my husband Ryu."

The woman looked at Shizu as realization flickered through her eyes. "I'm Kushina and this is my husband Minato. We're Naruto's parents" She said with a small smile.

"How long...?" Minato asked with a small, sad smile.

Ryu looked at him before looking down at Mai and patting her head while sighing. "5 years..."

Kushina smiled sadly. "We've been gone his entire life..." She said while looking at Naruto sadly with a loving look in her eyes.

Mai who had been listening in on their conversation tilted her head before looking at Naruto who has been talking to himself this entire time.

"Kitty." Maid called, startling Naruto as she hasn't spoken this entire time.

"Yeah?"

Mai looked at Kushina and Minato, who were looking at the small girl confusingly, once more before looking back at Naruto again.

"Your mama and papa love you very much and they are very sad that they cant be with you. They're always watching over you. Even now." Mai told him.

Naruto just stood there frozen with wide, shocked eyes.

Not only did her words shock him but also the fact that this is the most the girl has ever spoken in one go.

Seeing that Naruto wasn't saying anything, she turned and continued walking, doing what she was doing before.

Once everyone broke out of their shocked Delete repeated word fazes Narutos eyes began to well up with tears while Kushina called out to Mai, tears in her eyes as well.

"Thank you!"

Mai looked back at Kushina and nodded before turning back and continuing on.