New school

Naruto's POV:

I woke up around 6am and went for a shower and put on the uniform we were given and threw on a black oversized hoodie and grabbed my phone, charger and bag leaving for school.

"Hey! You must be new." I turned and saw a male with long black hair and light purple eyes.
"Yeah I am new, hello I'm Naruto" I said and put my things into my locker.
"I'm Neji and that's my friend Sasuke over there in the gym wanna come play a gym with us?" He said and smiled I nodded and walked with him to the gym I saw the volleyball net up and I went to take off my hoodie.
"Are you good at volleyball?" Neji asked as Sasuke walked over.
"Well.. I was the best in the team at my old school last year but I already know I won't be the best here." I said as I grabbed one of the balls and served it over.
"I really have gotten worse since last year.. Damn" I said and laughed a little.
"Dude what! No that was an amazing serve it got over the net and almost hit the back wall!" Neji said and he sat up.
I looked over at the clock and saw it was almost 8:30am, "hey I'm gonna go to my class now" I said as I grabbed my hoodie.
I got to class and sat down at one of the desks with nobody else at it they desks had a group of two at them so I was mad I'd have to sit with someone I just sat there on my phone and saw someone sit down beside me I looked up and saw that it was Sasuke.
"What's up idiot" Sasuke said and kicked me.
I glared at him and continued what I was doing ignoring him I hated how annoying he was.