11. The day you made me cry

Start from the beginning

"Good" Michael said as he held Luke thighter. Luke turned around and Michael spooned him.

Michael fell asleep with a smile that night.

October

"Let's get married" Michael said all of the sudden as Luke was driving towards the mall.

"W-what?" Luke said and smiled.

"Let's-get-married" Michael said and putted his hand on Luke's thigh.

"I-I..isn't that too quick Mike we just graduated and w-we-"

"We don't have to if you don't want to" Michael said.

"No no I really want to Mike" Luke said and nodded.

"But I'm not sure if you are sure?" Luke asked.

"I am 200% sure goldenlocks" Michael said and smiled sheepishly, reffering towards Luke's hair that was growing. It was in that state that it was long but still short and still looked bad, or atleast that's what Luke said.

Luke rolled his eyes playfully.

"Then..let's get married" Luke said and blushed as he said that while parking in the parking lot.

"Good, I didn't buy these for no reason then" Michael said as he took out a box. Luke gasped and covered his mouth.

Michael smiled in delight. He opened the box and showed the two rings.

"You did not"

"I did"

Michael gently grabbed Luke's hand and grabbed the ring out the box. A couple tears were streaming down Luke's face. Michael had put the ring on completely.

"I know it's probably as nice as you want it to be since it's a simple ring, but I-"

"Mikey I love it...I love it so much" Luke said and before Michael could say anything else, Luke had his arms wrapped around Michael's neck.

Michael smiled and hugged Luke back.

October

"Michael why is your hair everywhere in the shower?" Luke asked as he putted a hand on his hip.

Michael sighed "because I dye it too much Luke, how many times do I have to say?" Michael said as he stood on the balcony.

"Okay then" Luke said and stood besides Michael. Luke wondered why he kept staring at the ground.

Michael started coughing like crazy after inhaling from the cigarette.

"Oh gosh, I told you you should really stop smoking Mikey" Luke said as he putted his hand on Michael's back.

"I'm gonna get some water!" Luke said as he ran out the room.

"Fuck!" Michael yelled as he threw his cigarette from the balcony.