3. Math sucks

So I chose this picture because this pretty much sums up the relationship between Luke and Michael in this story 😂 Luke is there to give all his love and appreciation while Michael is there being a moody bish :) ly tho Mikey. But Luke does kinda remind me of Spongebob now that I think of it.
________________________________

"I want two people in front of the class to express!" Mr. Irwin chuckled in himself, noticing he rhymed. He did this everytime they went to do this. Mr. Irwin gave two people an emotion to express and show how they would let poeple see it.

Luke excitedly threw his hand in the air. "..Luke" Mr. Irwin said.

"Someone else?" Mr. Irwin asked. "Not you again Axel, I wanna see somebody else try" Mr. Irwin said.

He looked around the classroom, but no one else raised his hand. He sighed "alright, then I'm gonna have to choose someone" Mr. Irwin said as he crossed his arms and scanned the class.

Michael prayed for his life it wasn't gonna be him. It didn't work, he got chosen anyway.

"Michael!" Mr. Irwin said. Michael cursed under his breath as he got up. Luke smiled at him. "Oh fuck me" Michael said as he walked over to the front of the class.

"Your emotion is love and your situation is Michael, your husband" Mr. Irwin said. "Coming home from war" he said and went to sit by his desk. "Goodluck" he lastely said.

Michael just stood there as the started to act out the scene. "Omg Michael you are finnaly home!" Luke said acting. Luke waited for Michael to say something, but he never did.

Michael just stood there for a few seconds. "Sir..I can't do this" Michael said.

"Why is that?" Mr. Irwin asked. In that very moment the bell rang.

"Because it's lunch time!" Michael said quickly and grabbed his bag and quickly ran out the classroom. He got saved by the bell. Luke sighed and swung his backpack over one shoulder before also exiting the classroom.

It was the end of the big break and Luke was making his way over to the math class. It was pretty silent in the hallways, that was because Luke was always super early in class.

He then heard someone yelling. "You are failing!" A lady yelled. "How can you possibly fail?!". Luke stopped in his tracks. He stood besides the open door.

"Because I can't fucking do it!"

"I suggest you too calm down" another voice said. Luke thought that was his math teacher.

"I'm going to have a look into it"

Luke heard a sigh. "I suggest..a tutor".

The ball rang, but Luke decided to wait for a few seconds before going in there. Otherwise it would be suspicous.

"What do you think, Michael?" Luke then knew. The lady was his mother. He was failing math class.

Luke then decided to walk into the classroom. He kept his gaze on the floor.

"Ah Lucas!" Mr. Gibson said happily. "He can tutor your son!" He said excitedly. Luke gave a sympathetic smile. "No way" Michael said crossing his arms as he sat back in his chair.

"C'mon Michael" his mom said. "You have no other choice anyways Miss. Clifford" Mr. Gibson explained. "Fucking school" Michael said rubbing his temples. "Michael!" Miss. Clifford said elbowing her son. "Language" she said. "I suggest we continue this conversation at Friday?" Mr. Gibson asked.

"Yes yes, indeed" Miss. Clifford got up. "Goodluck sweetie" she said and planted a kiss on Michael's forehead. "Don't forget to ask a lot of questions" Miss. Clifford said.

"Luke..can you sit next to Michael..I want him to fully understand" Mr. Gibson said.

Luke was silent the whole time and nodded. He queitly sat down next to Michael. The class then filled up with the rest of the people.

"I'll make notes for you.." Luke said smiling and nodding. Michael didn't make eye contact and just took out his stuff.

Luke did so aswell. He took out all his stuff and placed it neatly onto his desk. He had to do that! He had to do that!

"Why are you so perfect!?" Michael said angrily as he looked at Luke's handwriting.

"I'm not.." Luke said silently. "Shut up Luke..you are" Michael said as he scribbled down with his messy handwriting.

"Well I like your handwriting, I like your sweater and I love your hair..now you shut up" Luke said softly. He didn't wanna piss of Michael.

Michael smiled a little for a few seconds before giving Luke a death glare again.

"M'kay then.." Michael said kicking Luke's leg. "Aye!" Luke said and stopped writing. Michael chuckled. Luke's expression then softened. He smiled and shook his head before continueing his homework.

"Why are you such a good boy?" Michael asked curiously. "A good..boy?" Luke asked. "Yeah.." Michael said "do you like being praised?" Michael asked. Luke was taken back. Did he really just.. could someone pinch his arm? Was he dreaming?

Luke felt his cheeks turn red "I..just have to pass.." Luke said. Michael bit his lip "okay" he said nodding. Luke was confused on what kind of tension that was....