(2.) Revolt 'for' 1857

Reaching his room Rajveer unlocks the door and gestures Naina to get in. Naina obliges, Rajveer follows her. Locking the door behind them, Rajveer turns to look towards Naina.

Clearing his mind, he whilst sitting on the sofa says,

"Aao baitho Naina. Batao konsa Point 18 aur konsa Point 57 tumhe samjh nahi aaya. Samjhata hun main tumhe ache se."

Naina's heart skips another beat and she looks towards Rajveer nervously.

"Apko kis baat ka darr hai Sir?",

asks Naina, serious.

Rajveer goes crimson red and lowers his eyes.

He slowly looks towards Naina and asks her, holding his breath, calmly,

"Naina tum kyun jana chahti ho wahan firse?"

Naina keeps staring him and thinks. 

Very slowly, as if having doubt, she says,

"Kyunki aap mujhe wahan se wapas le aye jabki mujhe to wahan se ane ka mann hi nahi tha."

Rajveer understands her feelings. And why won't he understand, afterall he too didn't want to return back!

"Dekho Naina humein wahan yun... bar bar... nahi jana chahiye.",

says Rajveer, taking breaks between the last few words out of nervousness and hesitation.

"Kyun? Wahan jane ke liye tax lagta hai?",

asks Naina, irritated by his point of thinking.

That makes Rajveer to widen his eyes out of shock. Naina stares back smiling a little, infectiously. Her smiling, that too a challenging one attracts Rajveer to Naina all the more. And he immediately looks away to his left, though not turning away from her. Naina keeps staring her, smiling challengingly.

Taking a deep breath, clearing his mind and throat, Rajveer turns to look towards Naina and says,

"Main tumhe wahan nahi le ja raha!"

Naina keeps staring him, as if warning him that she won't request again. Rajveer too stares back understanding her stare and as a reply to her, all adamant that YES HE WON'T TAKE HER BACK TO POINT 1857.

(Rajveer-Naina fast happy tune begins as they give challenging stare to each other)

"Main revolt karungi!",

says Naina, after thinking for a moment and shocks Rajveer by the revelation!

"Whattt???",

shouts Rajveer at Naina, widening his eyes.

Did she really say that? Is she crazy or what?

Initially his sudden shouting skips Naina's heartbeat which results in changing her expression but soon she gains back her equilibrium and turns adamant again,

"Yes!!!"

Rajveer raises his hands in the air uptil around his cheeks, in confusion, gone all speechless.

What can you do about it Rajveer? You need deal with her, you know!

"Tu...m... revolt karogi?",

asks Rajveer, in a state of shock, bending his head a little, staring Naina in state of shock.

"Of course!",