*Epilogue*

Hi friends! Thank you so much for accepting and liking this story.

The moment I started reading Rajveer-Naina fanfics, at that time I was working on my first fanfic ever 'Kabeer-Ananya The First Meeting'. I used to hunt for OS or FF on 'Point 1857' and truth be told till today I haven't got any fanfic on 'Point 1857'! *sigh*

This is the first time I am writing an epilogue. Your heartwarming replies and likes forced me to write one! And frankly I am really enjoying writing this epilogue.

Actually it's kinda mixed emotion! Where on one hand I am happy that I am penning down my first ever epilogue, there on the other hand I am feeling an emptiness inside me.

Yes, that's true I get attach to whatever I read or write quite easily, provided it fits my choices and likes.

I have noticed that you people want to know what happens between Rajveer and Naina, once they return back to KMA! So enjoy the read...

_____________

The Next Night

It's just half an hour to lights out. Rajveer enters the mess, he finds it almost empty, just few cadets lurking around and of course his favorite group of six sitting around a table, chatting merrily.

Wearing a simple dark green shirt and white lower, his hands tucked inside his lower's pockets, he walks towards them, smiling on seeing Naina who is oblivious to his presence. Of course, not because she is indulged in the conversation with her friends but

because she is living in another world since the moment

she came back from Point 1857! She is living in a world where there is no one but her and her Rajveer! And he understands it, he could read her face, the blushed cheeks which she herself is unaware of, describes her thoughts perfectly.

But this is not a perfect time for her to blush. Oh come on she is with her friends, she must to remember about Alekh! How quickly he grabs one's reaction and reads it perfectly. And when it comes to her sister Naina, he is all the more possessive brother! 'Naina please behave! Tum aisi nahi ho. You can do better than this!' thinks Rajveer, widening his eyes, careful that no one notices him.

Reaching their table, he clears his throat deliberately, just to bring back Naina to the present. Naina looks at him, smile creeping on her lips. Rajveer stares back for some moments, just to indicate her to stop dreaming. Then he asks all, "Hi Cadets how are you all doing?" but drifts his eyes every now and then towards Naina. "Hum theek hain Sir" answers Huda, yawning. "I guess aap subko so jana chahiye. Lights out hone mein sirf panch minute hain!"he emphasizes on 'panch minute' and stares at Naina while saying so. Understanding what he is referring to, Naina lowers her eyes and shakes her head a little out of shyness. "Ji Sir! Humein chalna chahiye"agrees Huda.

They all get up and walk towards their respective rooms. Naina walks out the last, but of course the others are just ahead of her. Checking that no one is going to turn back, Rajveer holds Naina's hand as she crosses by him. Surprised by his sudden move, Naina's heart skips a beat. She stares ahead wide eyed, hoping that none had seen, and simultaneously she tries to get out of his hold. The process makes the two bangles, she is wearing, to chime, hence creating sound in the otherwise calm mess.