Aur Jaane Se Pehle ~ Author's Note

So, it ends here! My first complete story on Rajveer-Naina. Although it wasn't the first story that I wrote on them, but of course the first one to finish. :)

Started on 9th February 2016 and ended today i.e. on 26th March 2016.

So took almost two months to complete it.

The very first time when I decided that I am going to pen down a story on 'Point 1857' scene, frankly I was very curious. 'Point 1857' is of course one of my all time favorite scenes, when it comes to most romantic scenes of small-screen.

I did try to search stories on 'Point 1857' but couldn't find any till date! *sighs* I keep hunting even today. Hopefully now I'll get more stories on 'Point 1857'. I hope my story inspires other writers and even those who are thinking to start writing, and I get to read more stories on 'Point 1857'. If anyone of my readers pens down on 'Point 1857', do let me know, I would love to read.

Thank you so much all, for being my constant readers and liking my works. I love receiving your comments as it makes me to understand what you liked or what you disliked about the parts I wrote. I always take it as a challenge to make changes in my story according to my readers' wishes. But gladly no one questioned any part of this particular story.

P.S. Guess what, as I am writing this Author's Note right now in my diary, here the ink of my pen finishes. So it really indicates that it's the end! What an apt timing!*smiling sadly*

Anyways, you all keeping smiling *happily*!

Stay blessed all!

<3