Chapter 12

Closing her eyes, she shakes her head. Opening them, she looks into his eyes and says, "apse ek baat puchun?" "Pucho!"replies Rajveer, gauging her reaction, they both stare each other, both nervous. Where on one hand Rajveer is nervous to hear the question; there on the other hand Naina is nervous to ask the question.

"Uss din jab apne mujhey saree mein dekha tha..." as she says this much, Naina notices the change in his breathing rate.Getting a grip on his emotions, Rajveer manages to respond with a "hmm..." Naina realizes what affect she had on him that day! Naina places her hand on his left cheek, forcing him to look at her. Rajveer looks into her eyes, his eyes reflecting innocence and excessive love for her. She completes her question, looking deeply into his eyes,"uss din aap itne nervous kyun the mujhse baat karte hue?"

His heartbeat increases more, holding her hand which is on his face, he kisses the back of the hand. Then looking deply into her eyes, Rajveer asks, saying each word slowly,"Janna chahti ho uss din main kya feel kar raha tha? Kya chahta tha?"His question makes her cheeks to turn red hot, out of nervousness and scare. Yes, she is scared! Scared by the amount of love, the possessiveness that she can see clearly in his eyes.

Rajveer takes his time to put his feelings into words. The wait kills Naina bit by bit, but she waits nevertheless."Naina! Tum uss din tayar thi, tumne saree pehni thi, par mere liye nahi, kisi aur ke liye! Kisi aur ke kehne par, kisi aur ki shart ki wajah se!" he scolds her mildly. His voice though raised, but he has it in his check. Although they are alone, but he doesn't want even any passerby to hear their private conversation.

His each word pierces his heart. "Tumhe tayar ho kar dekhne ka haq sirf mujhey hai!" this wasn't just a statement, but a command by her Rajveer. This was more than enough for her to endure, tears start rolling down her cheek, without giving a warning. "Rajveer..." she starts, only to be cut short by him, "tumhe chune ka haq sirf mujhey hai!" Naina could feel the pain in her throat out of too much emotion, which she is controlling. No one has been this possessive about her before. And getting it from Rajveer was just adding fuel to her racing heartbeats and her pent up emotions.

She starts again,"Maine...", but again he doesn't allow her to speak. Jealousy and anger dominating his all other emotions."Phir chahey wo saree pehne ho ya saree ke ..."Naina covers his mouth with her hand not in a state to hear his forthcoming bold words, which she is able to anticipate quite well! Looking deeply into his eyes, she shakes her head to a 'no' thrice! They hug each other, tightly. "I love you!" she tells him while hugging him tightly. "I love you too!" he answers back, tightening the hug!

---THE END---