Part 12

Griffin POV

What was up with Y/N? She was acting so weird about Chloe. Maybe she's scared I'll leave her. But I wouldn't. Not even if Chloe wanted me to. "Griffin! Why didn't you walk home with me?" Louis said. "I'm sorry I had to bring my car home and I took y/n and I taught you were going somewhere else"
"Everything's about y/n! Y/n this. Y/n that. what about us and our friendship?"
"I love y/n! I love our friendship to Louis" I gave him a hug. Maybe he was right. Maybe I spent to much time with y/n and not enough with my other friends. "Hey Louis, wanna go to the movies and have a bro night?" I said. "You mean just us to bro's, hanging out?"
"Yep!"
"What about y/n? Didn't you have plans?" He said. "Yeah but they weren't that important. I'm going to cancel them to hangout with you because you are right. I spend way to much time with y/n" Louis smiled and we booked some tickets online and grabbed some money for food. We got there and we were getting our drinks and snacks when I heard someone say "Griffin, Louis!" It was Chloe. "Hey Chloe!" I said. She gave me a hug and then she went over to Louis and kissed him. Something inside me twisted. Was it...Jealousy? No. I've got a beautiful girlfriend. I grabbed our snacks and said "let's go!" We walked into the movies and sat down. We were watching the last toy story. Bing!
I checked my phone and I had a message from Y/n.

Y/n 💕
Griff where are you?

Griffin 🦎
Shit sorry I forgot to tell you that Louis and I decided to go to the movies

Y/n 💕
It's okay. As long as you're safe and not with any other girls

I knew she meant Chloe. I turned my phone off and focused on the movie.