Part 5

Y/n POV

Griffin and I had been together for a few months now. He was prefect. I loved him endlessly and couldn't believe my luck. Griffin had gotten his P's and had his own car. We always went on long drives to places we had never explored. My birthday was coming up and I had heard Griffin talking to James about a 'surprise' he had for me.

My birthday was today and griffin had come over. He blindfolded me and we got in his car. We were driving for awhile. We finally stopped and he helped me out of the car. He removed the blindfold and in front of me was the most amazing view. I turned to him and kissed him. We sat down on the picnic blanket he had laid down. We snuggled next to each other and I whispered "I love you so much"
"I love you more" he kissed my forehead. I never wanted Griffin to leave me. I wanted to be together forever. He made life so much better.

We got home late and he decided to stay at my house. When I woke up, Griffin and I were hugging and I heard my door click shut. "Gosh dammit mum, leave us alone" I whispered to myself. She has probably been spying on us and been so excited. No doubt she would be telling me how adorable Griffin and I were. Griffin yawned and opened his eyes. "Morning" he smiled and I gave him a quick little kiss. We got out of bed and went downstairs. "Want some coffee?" I asked him. "I thought you'd never ask" he replied. I made some coffee for him and me. We sat down at the kitchen bench and drunk our coffee. "Well I better get to work" he said. "Do you have to go" I said pouting at him. "Unfortunately, I do. I'll call you tonight" he smiled and kissed my forehead. He walked outside and started his car. I stood on the porch and waved to him. He drove away  and my mum came out of no where and said "y/n, you and Griffin are adorable! I can already picture you guys getting married!" I laughed and my sister came down stairs and said "y/n we are going shopping whether you want to or not!" She garbbed my hand and dragged me to her car. We hopped in and started driving to the mall.