Chapter 3

내가 더나도 걱정은 하지마
넌 스스로 잘 해낼 테니까

*

Sejin wondered if he didn't join in the management of Big Hit entertainment, what will he be doing? What job will he do? Will his life be easier and simple?

However, after seeing the boys healthy and happy, he believed that this was probably the best life he had. Because he had seen the boys grow together, laugh together, cry together and achieve their dream together. This was the purest thing he had seen. He can't imagine if the boys weren't together in his life. Working with the boys was the best thing in his life because he had so many wonderful memories with them.

Being their manager also means he needed to keep a lot of secrets for them and seen the side that they hid from the camera. It's always broke his heart when he saw them breakdown crying or hurt during the dance practice or after the concert. They always push themselves so hard till their body cannot handle it and collapsed. There's one person that he's always worried about.

Seokjin.

He constantly hid from his members. He never tells the boys that he's sick or hurt. The boys didn't know that Seokjin is sick or hurt. But Sejin can't blame him because he knew Seokjin is a skilled actor. Sometimes Seokjin manages to hide things from him. He wondered how many things had Seokjin hid from him.

Sejin knew Seokjin is a hardworking person and he worked the hardest in the group. He never complained about how hard an idol life is, just fulfilled what an idol should be. Entertain people.

He reached his house, he quickly sat down on the couch, phone in his hand. He had still tried to contact Seokjin for his explanation. After his countless try, he had finally managed to contact Seokjin.

"Gosh, do you have to? I'm busy, can't pick up the phone," Seokjin's voice sound from the other side of the phone, "Are you still in the company? Is PD-nim free? I need to talk to him." Seokjin asked, not even giving Sejin a chance to talk.

"No. Why would I be in the company at this hour? Seokjin, what-" Sejin had been cut off by Seokjin.

"What do mean by 'in this hour'? It's only- Oh, it's 12 in midnight. Oops, my bad. Then I'll contact you later. Goodnight, hyung." Seokjin finished his sentence then hung the phone without waiting for Sejin to said anything.

"Yay, Kim Seokjin!" But the line was already silent. Sejin tried to call again but Seokjin did not answer anymore.

Sejin was frustrated. Sometimes working with the Bangtan is a stressful job. Seokjin ignoring him did not help the case. He closed his eyes, releasing all his stress. He sighed, he can't do anything if Seokjin did not answer his call. All he can do is wait until tomorrow and told Bang PD about this.

*

Sejin drove the boys to the studio like usual. The difference was that the boys were not like the usual. They did not joke lightly nor playing with each other. They just sat there silently and hung his head down, doing nothing. They didn't even play with their phone.

Sejin knew they were highly affected by the disappearance of Seokjin. Seokjin did hold a special place in the Bangtan, they loved their eldest the most, especially the maknaes. Sejin also wanted to know where Seokjin is. He never told him his exact location.

"Hyung, do you know where Jin-hyung is?" Jungkook asked when they were about to arrive at the studio.

"No, I don't."Sejin answered honestly, he noticed the boys were disappointed through his back rear mirror.

"Hyung, are you sure Jin-hyung is safe?" Hoseok asked

"Yes." Sejin has a feeling that Seokjin is not in danger and definitely is safe. He just did not know his exact location.