"I'm only here to slay some demons." Giyu said.

"How callous of you! All right, then, let's split up here. I shall proceed from the west." Shinobu said as she started to disappear from Giyu's side.

"Agreed." Giyu replied.

"What the? So you were not close before, am I right? But... HOW THE HELL DID YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED NOW IN HERE?!" Zenitsu asked loudly.

"I don't know either. Maybe my heart and feelings can't hide anymore inside me and wanted to show it in Giyu here in this room since I have a crush on him. And I'm happy that he feels the same as well." Shinobu said.

"Besides, we are still slaying demons as our main goal in our work and our private relationship, we will do it then after the missions." Giyu said.

"I understand, sir!" Shinobu happily said.

The scene returned to the father spider demon who jumps from above to attack Inosuke and makes him fall back.

"Don't come near my family! Stay away!" The father demon roared as he punches the rock where Inosuke stands and destroys it by his own fists.

"How would that freak boar deal with that demon's strength if he is really losing blood at the moment?" Rengoku said.

"I can't underestimate Inosuke in here. He has a skill of a beast, so in here, we will see how Inosuke takes his enemy in a serious way." Oyakata said.

The screen shows the title "A Forged Bond" on it.

"Forged Bond?" Inosuke asked.

"Wow, can you read now?!" Zenitsu asked in shock?

"Zenitsu, I have given him now the power of intelligence in him. I can't take anymore seeing him can't read or understand what is in the episodes." Dio said.

"Maybe, Dio will let him keep that intelligence when you come home to your world. And also, that intelligence of him, is way farther than the human mind." Izuku said.

"WHAAT?! IMPOSIBBLE!" Everyone groaned.

"Haahahaha! My greatness shall be appreciated by you all!" Inosuke exclaimed.

The scene started to Tanjiro's blade who's still stuck on the arm of the spider demon and not making it slash further on it.

'It's no good! The blade won't go through!' Tanjiro thought.

The spider demon is about to launch his other fist on Tanjiro but Inosuke stops it by slashing both of his swords on it.

"So hard!" Inosuke grunted.

"How hard is that demon's body anyway?! It seems my blades of creation are crying in vain while they're up against it?" Haganezuka cried.

'Your creation is nothing but a bunch of trash, idiot.' Izuku thought.

'It's not on the blade on why they can't slash it through. They need more training and act more precisely on their target.' Giyu thought.

The spider demon roars once again and sending the two away from him.

"I can't slash him even if I use an attack! What should I do? What should I do?" Tanjiro asked.

"Don't come near my family!" The spider demon roared while approaching Tanjiro and punches the rock where he stands.

"Where are you looking at? I'm over here! Curse you!" Inosuke yelled as he jumped in the air to attack the demon but he was just swatted away by his fist and sending him down in the water.