~14~

Shivaay opened the door with Pari in his arms and the land beneath his feet slipped after seeing the people standing at the door.

S- Om Gauri. What a unplea... Oh... Pleasant surprise!

Shivaay said forcing a smile.

S- But I'm busy right now. Go home and sleep.

Shivaay was about to close the door when Gauri barged inside Anika's apartment.

S- Om.

O- Your face is already unmasked, Shivaay. No need to hide anything.

S- What?

Gauri looked at Anika suspiciously.

G- Anika, I didn't expect this from you. How can you hide such a big thing from me?

A- Gauri..

Suddenly, Pari started crying loudly due to hunger. Shivaay patted her back to calm her down but Pari wasn't ready to stop crying. Anika immediately rushed towards her and took Pari in her arms.

A- I'll feed her.

Pari calmed down a little bit and hid her face in the crook of Anika's neck and was sobbing a little. Anika rubbed her back to calm her down.

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other and Anika blinked her eyes in assurance. OmRi were just observing Shivika's actions.

Anika took Pari in her bedroom to feed her.

S(thinks) - Oh No! Where am I stuck? Nutsy easily escaped from them. Now they are looking ready to slaughter me. Save me, God.

Shivaay looked at OmRi who were looking at him suspiciously. He chuckled nervously.

S- You guys sit here and do some romance to pass some time, I'll go and help Anika.

O- But What will you help?

S- I'll help her in burping Pari.

He immediately ran inside Anika's bedroom and slammed the door shut, startling Anika and Pari.

Anika angrily glared at him.

A- Psycho, what the hell are you doing? Pari got scared.

S- I'm sorry, Nutsy but you left me alone and they were staring at me like they are going to eat me. I'm just not in the right state of my mind.

A- It's all your fault. Who asked you to open the door with Pari in your arms? Silly move. Now bear the consequences.

S- I know, I was acting stupid but Pari was crying so much and I didn't have the heart to leave her alone, even for a second.

Anika's eyes softened at his explanation.

A- It's ok. We'll handle it. Anyways, they would have known eventually.

Shivaay nodded his head. Here Pari, who was lying in Anika's lap, was looking at Shivaay and Anika one by one as they were speaking, while sipping her milk from the bottle.

Shivaay noticed her action and chuckled.

He went and sat beside Anika. Anika looked at him confused. Shivaay pecked Pari's cheek and said-

S- Now it will be easy for you, baby.

Anika looked at Pari and saw her looking at them keenly. Anika understood the matter and chuckled.