~22~

Shivaay captured Anika's lips in his. Anika was beyond shocked. Shivaay started nibbling on her lips while Anika was too shocked to react. After sometime, Shivaay broke the kiss and cupped Anika's cheeks.

S- You and Pari are everything to me.

She pushed Shivaay with all her strength and Shivaay stumbled back in shock.

A- How dare you to kiss me, Huh? What do you think of me? I'm not like your girlfriends, okay? I thought we were becoming friends but you can't get rid of your perverted mind.

S- Nutsy, it's not like that.

A- Shut up. I don't want to hear anything.

Anika started walking ahead when she was stopped by OmRuRi.

G- Guys, where were you? We're searching you guys for so long.

O- Yes. Let's go home. It's almost evening.

A- let's go. It's getting suffocating here.

Anika took Pari in her arms and walked ahead towards the parking area.

R- What happened to her?

Shivaay just shook his head in negative and they headed towards the car.

They saw Anika already seated at the backseat where Rudra was sitting previously. Shivaay felt that she needed time to digest everything so he sat on the passenger seat as Rudra was driving and OmRi were sitting on the middle seat.

Shivaay thought that he got his world when he kissed Anika but after seeing Anika's reaction, it seems that he lost everything. A lone tear escaped from his eyes.

The ride to home was silent, only OmRi and Rudra's bickering can be heard.

Rudra dropped Shivika and Pari at their building.

O- Bye guys. See you later.

A- Bye.

Anika rushed inside the building along with Pari in her arms. Shivaay also bid them bye and followed her.

S- Nutsy, just listen to me.

A- I don't want to hear anything. Just leave me alone. I'll be living in my apartment along with Pari.

S- But..

Anika went inside her apartment and locked the door.

Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Shivaay unlocked the door of his apartment and entered. An empty feeling engulfed his heart.

Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha
Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

Shivaay dropped his stuff on the floor and walked towards his room. He was remembering his moments with Anika and Pari.

Dard pehle se hai zyaada
Khud se phir yeh kiya wada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan

He went towards their photo which was hanging on the wall.