~5~

It was early morning when Anika woke up from her sleep. She looked at the clock and it was 7 a.m.

She immediately got up from the bed and went to get ready for college. After get ready, she immediately rushed to kitchen to make her breakfast.

She was preparing her breakfast when suddenly the doorbell rang

A- Who will come so early in the morning? Must be that psycho.

She went towards the door to open it.

On the other side, Shivaay was lost in the land of his dreams. Suddenly the doorbell rang which disturbed his sleep. He groaned in sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

S- Who's dying on my door so early in the morning?

He got up from the bed and went to open the door.

Shivaay and Anika opened the door at the same time and looked at each other confused.

Anika looked around in the corridor but found no one.

S- Hey nutsy!

Shivaay greeted Anika enthusiastically.

Anika just glared at him and said-

A- Don't ever try to call me that, Mr. Dimwit.

Shivaay scowled at her on his new nickname.

S- How many names you have for me? Tell me all at once so that I don't get surprised next time.

A- Oh! You want more names, Mr. Psycho. Don't worry, I'll find the synonyms of psycho by today itself. Okay.

Shivaay scrunched his nose in irritation.

Their argument was broken by a loud cry of a baby.

A- Now you are losing the argument, so you started crying like a baby.

S- Oh hello, Nutsy. Firstly I am not losing the argument and secondly I didn't cried.

A- Then who is crying? Have you called people to cry on behalf of you?

Anika said with a chuckle. Shivaay frowned.

They heard another cry and they started looking in the corridor and found a baby in a basket. They were beyond shocked.