FLASHBACK..

Lisa was sitting on her bed, she is just waiting for Jennie to come and get her.
Suddenly she heard the door opened.

"Ohh Jennie baby you're here, finally I really missed you! Come sit here."

She didn't know that Jisoo is the one who entered the door. She already lost her sight and wasn't able to identify who it was.

"Jennie-yahh come here! Give poopoo a hug." She opened her arms.

Jisoo got into tears as she saw how Lisa acted. She walked to Lisa and hugged her.

"Lisa-yah its Jisoo..."

"Aish you bastard!" Lisa broke the hug but she still laughed.

"So tell me, where is my mandu?"

"Lisaa-yah...."

"Are you crying?" Lisa noticed the crack on her voice.

"Lisa-yah don't be mad..Jennie..Sh-" Jisoo said nervously but she was cut off.

"She left me..she left me right?" Lisa asked with no expression. Her mood changed swiftly.

"Hey its not like that Lisa she just travelled to New Zealand..for a..uh-" Jisoo nervously replied as she saw Lisa's face.

"She left me.. She fUCKING LEFT ME JISOO!" Lisa said in an angry way but tears was dripping down her cheeks.

"Lisa-yah calm down..you know Jennie cant just leave you right?" Jisoo said trying to comfort.

"Where is my phone? Call Jennie..." Lisa said coldly.

Jisoo got her phone. It wasn't really used, she used it only for music but she need assistance in operating it.

Jisoo quickly dialed Jennie's number. It rang but not even a single answer.

"Enough, now call her using your phone." Lisa said, still with a blank expression and a cold tone.

Jisoo called Jennie 25 minutes after and she immediately answered. She put it on loud speaker.

"Sooya?" Jennie said

Lisa signaled Jisoo to lie to her

"Jennie.."

"Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

" No..no im totally fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes Jennie-yah"

"You know its a good thing you called..Lisa was calling me a couple of minutes ago..and I uh.."

Jisoo tried her best not to burst in tears as she saw Lisa with a blank expression but tears was dripping down her face.

"Sooya..you know I am keeping my distance right? Please dont let her near her phone..I am just tired... I c- "

Before she could finish, a voice of a man from the background called Jennie.

"JENNIE!! ARE YOU READY TO GO?"

Lisa burst in tears. She felt very useless.

"Sooya..I need to hung up..I need to-"

"Go ahead leave. No one cares what you are doing there."

"Sooya~"

Jisoo hung up. She hugged Lisa.

"You see? She left me.."

"Shhh..dont cry ok? Seulgi and I are still here.."

"I am blind..but I am not numb..I can feel her coldness this past months..I am blind but I can hear her...I can hear her...I know she booked a flight to New Zealand a few weeks ago. But I didn't care because I thought she was gonna tell me and I thought we were going together." Lisa said with still a cold expression but her tears are still dripping.

Eversince that event Lisa was not the same. She spent the last three years of her life in the dark, she occassionally goes out. Sadness is always visible even when she is smiling. When she got the treatment for her eyes, at first she was fine but as time goes by she turned cold.

END OF FLASHBACK..

Lisa went home and pack her stuff. She took a shower and said goodbye to her maids. While she was busy fixing herself her father came.

"Lisa-yah?"

"Dad? What brings you here?" Lisa said in a bit surprised way

"What time is your flight?

"11pm, but I gotta be there at 9pm. Why?"

"Just wanna have dinner, and maybe I could accompany you to the airport."

"ok dad."

Lisa and her dad had dinner at a fancy restaurant. Afterwards, she arrived at the airport and travelled to Korea.