Chapter 7: Hanging Out

Start from the beginning

I chuckled at that thought.

I've been chuckling a lot huh?

I went to the changing room just beside our dance studio and changed into my dance outfit.

I wore a red crop hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants with white stripes on the side. I wore my dance shoes and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

I went out of the room and entered the dance studio to check that only Rosé, Jennie, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and a few of our other friends were present there.

I guess I'm pretty early.

I walked towards Rosé and Jennie.

Y/N: By the way, wasn't there supposed to be some kind of practical exam for dance?

Rosé: Yeah, and it was group wise.

Jennie: You don't know about it? Wow. You should really concentrate on school stuff. Or else you have to repeat one year here!

Y/N: How am I supposed to know about it if someone tries to start a fight with me?

I said, emphasising the word "someone" since I knew the three guys were hearing our conversation.

Rosé: Well... Now you can't do anything about that, right?

Jennie: Yeah. So how about we do the choreography we recently practised.

Rosé: Yeah we can do that. Besides I'm the most comfortable with that one.

Y/N: OK then. That's what we'll do!

We practised the choreography a bit before all the students and the teacher came in.

Our dance teacher told us the order our groups will go.

Just before our dance, it was Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook's turn.

I was looking forward to it.

They stood at the centre of the room and the music started playing.

(Pretend Hobi is Taehyung)

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.

That's all I can say. Their dance was amazing! That mid-air flip which Jimin did. Damn!

I have seen him dance this well before too, but it was when we were best friends. It has been a long time, and I think I still don't get tired of it.

Jimin looked at me, and I didn't realise that I kept staring at him since he finished his dance.

After my epiphany, I looked away at Rosé to prevent any eye contact. And I swear I heard a chuckle from not only his but from Jungkook and Taehyung's mouth too.