The Forgotten Souls

Before heading to summer camp he got an early call the following morning.

It was around 3 am and Midoriya got up from the song on his phone.
"Hello?" ,-Izuku didn't even bother to look for the caller ID.

"Agent Forest, this is Agent X." ,-he responded with another file on his hand.

"Agent X! want do you need." ,-said Midoriya surprise knowing there would be probably another mission.

"Well, there's another mission." ,-he said sounding like he just woke up.

"Knew it." ,-Izuku thought to get up.
"Wait! What happened?" ,-said Midoriya as he's headed to the U.A summer camp in a few hours.

"Well.........." ,-Agent X remembered previously in the mess he encountered.

————————————————————
*30 minutes earlier*
"Hahaha look at him go! He reminds me of my younger years." ,-said one of the higher up counsel looking through multiple camera recordings of the I-Island incident.

"Yeah, like hell you could have done something like that." ,-said another member in the council.

"Don't ruin my dreams!" ,-replied now feeling sad and other fight broke out in the back as two more begin battling over something. As papers were thrown in the background as Agent X waited.

"Whatever, anyways looks like Agent Forest is getting better by each mission. We will be glad to sponsor such Agent for this foundation." ,-another council member interrupted the show as Agent X waited patiently to excuse himself with the new report, Operation Hell Hound.

————————————————————

"Yeah, it was something I wasn't expecting for me to see in the counsel. Anyways we have another assignment for you, but first, you have to head back for a medical evaluation. Along with picking up your new gear." - Agent X waiting for a reply.

"Okay, heading over there." ,-said Midoriya just changing in his regular clothes and a sweater as all of his new equipment will be delivered on the way.

"No need, a helicopter is waiting for you at the usual pick up(Beach)." ,-said Agent X as he hangs up.

"Okay..." ,-Izuku responded as most of his current equipment is on the verge of breaking. Quickly changing and gathering whatever it's left from his agent case.

He told his mother that he will be back in the afternoon to grab the rest of his clothes in the cases for the trip.

Running down to the beach thanks to his help along with All Might's training regiment, Izuku managed to clean up all the wastes people have dump and abandoned on this beach.

In a second a helicopter flew by hovering over the beach locating the Agent.
"Agent spotted." ,-said the co-pilot up above seeing Izuku on the edge of the beach.

"Copy, descending now." ,-said the pilot as he helicopter hover lower and lower almost touching the sand.

Midoriya ran across the beach and climbs over boarding the helicopter.

"Welcome Agent." ,-said a way to familiar voice while climbing abroad the helicopter. Midoriya turns around and sees Agent X in a live screen feed.

"What are you doing here?" ,-Questioned Midoriya once again surprised on his arrival.

"What? You still need to learn of a few more things. The Counsel is watching you more than ever." ,-said Agent X over on a control panel watching over.