The Trail Continues

(Pabaxel: guess the monster)
—————————————————————-
Um... there's a blood trail leading from the east probably from the parents or this can be someone else not sure yet." ,-thought Agent X as he follows the trail.

As he proceeds on going east to follow the trail to see where it leads too. But to his luck the trail slowly started to deplete formally to its end.

"Damn it!, now what?" ,-said Agent X

"Well what else can we be doing, keep going!" ,-He thought for a moment

As he looks around something catches his attention. Agent X rushes in towards the shoe he sees.

"It's aaaa it's.. size 10 .....female, uh it's light purple?" ,-said Agent X inspecting it.

"It's violent" ,-he thought

*Few minutes later*
He decides to call Midoriya to see how he is doing and the girl for information.

"Hello Midoriya, can you hear me?" ,-said Agent X

"Loud and clear X." ,-replied Midoriya

"How is the young girl doing?" ,-asks Agent X

"She hasn't shown any sighs of moving so far." ,-said Izuku as he looks at Yaoyorozu taking her pulse.

"Well tell me when she walks up okay."  ,-said Agent X

"Will do, stay safe." ,-said Midoriya

"You too." ,-said Agent X calling off.

——————————————————

Agent X soon comes back to camp with Izuku and Yaoyorozu as she starts waking up.

And starts screaming swinging her arms around hitting Midoriya once or twice in the face until she calmed down.

"Where is it!" ,- she said as she looks around confused as to where she was at the moment.

"Well looks like I came right into an interesting moment." ,-said Agent X as he looks at Midoriya holding her trying to calm her down.

"Midoriya? What are you doing here?" ,- Yaoyorozu asks him as he finishes treating her wounds.

"I'm here to help you." ,-he said as he throws a recorder up to Agent X.

"What's this?" ,-he asks holding it up

"Listen to it." ,-said Midoriya as he continues calming Yaoyorozu.

And so Agent X plugs it in and hears the recording again and again and again. Each time the recording stops there's a brief moment of silence, dead silence.

"What does that mean?" ,-said Agent X

"I think it's the thing we are looking for, each time there's complete silence. Looks like it comes closer when there's total silence.

"Isn't the next campsite up north from here maybe?" ,-Agent X thought as he looks at his map

"Yaoyorozu are you okay waking back here?" ,-she said holding on to Midoriya closely

"Where else am I going? I want to find my parents." ,-she said holding on to Izuku tighter by the arm.

"What...hold..I hear footsteps, stop hide." ,-said Agent X stoping

"Alright, you think it's easily to move around with this armor on, I got it." ,-said Midoriya sarcastically stopping also.

"30 feet away from us west from us." ,-said Agent X