Nature is one scary place

—————————————————————
On a warm Thursday night in a rural part of Japan away from civilization. These guys decided to take a ride across this desolate landscape.

"Hey man, I think it was a bad idea to take your father's car." ,-said a guy in his early 20's.

"Don't sweat it, it will be fine." ,-said the 24-year-old man with a cigar.

All three buddies stayed quiet after the soon argument they had in the car and with the built-in stress from their city lives.
"Did you hear that?" ,- said a 22-year-old guy looking frantically around him.

"What? Your hearing things." ,-said the 24-year-old diver.

"That's the problem I'm hearing something.......Shit! Floor it!" ,-he yells looking behind the car.

"What's happening!" ,-yelled the driver in a panic.

"It's catching up!" ,-said the 20-year-old as he turns around seeing something that would come from his deepest nightmares.

"That's back, no.....no it can't." ,-said the 22-year-old having a panic attack.

"What? Ah!" ,-yells the driver as he sees his friend in his 20's getting pulled out of the broken car window going at 80mph.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" ,-yelled his friend getting pulled from the window.

"Fuxkufuck...fuck......",-said the diver going even faster around a curve.

"Ahhh—",-he crashed and died on impact against another incoming car and both vehicles fall off from the cliffside into the mountainside.

Everything was blurry, there's no sound no light, just darkness and the smell of iron? No blood.
"What.....What happened?",-asked the 20-year-old still in shock tries to get up, but he looks on his foot as it has been crushed. Both legs have been crushed by the car. "Shit!....",-he yelled as more and more pain he started to feel. But soon the bad will fade away as he heard a crack within the woods.

"Hello?..... I need he—........",-someone...something revealed itself walking towards him slowly and awkwardly.

He tried to scream, but couldn't the fear was rushing through his mind in a panic.
The creature got closer.....
                                   Closer .....
                                             And Closer...
-------------------------------------------------------
*Friday afternoon*

Soon the hero internship comes to a close everyone has gone back to school and soon the semester finals were coming up. As the hero course, students will have to do an extra step to pass the semester.

They will have to face off the teacher, in with he was assigned with Bakugo to have off against the symbol of peace All-Might.
(Everything went down the same way as it did in the manga.)

*End of season 2*
After Midoriya passed the exam in the nurse's office.
"Why didn't you show up?" ,-asked Midoriya beaten up as he was slowly healed.

"Wouldn't it be a hassle for people to notice that you can have a second ability. Then people will start spreading bad things about you." ,-said Blue 

"That's actually not a bad plan." ,-Midoriya said as the more he thinks about it.

"Anyways it seems that someone is coming, I will take a nap." ,-said Blue sleeping.

At that moment the door slides open revealing to be Momo. "Midoriya are you doing okay?" ,-she asks walking into the room. 

"Well considering I escaped the number one hero. Yeah, I think I'm good." ,-Izuki said checking his bandages across his body.