Chapter Ten

𝔸 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Over the past week Derek, Lydia, Scott and Stiles all babysat and quickly Skylar learned that stiles and Derek were not the best at watching a two month old child with magic. Lydia was pretty good at it but Melissa was the best.

Melissa sat on the couch playing with hope while Skylar drank a blood bag "I miss having kids." Mellisa said "why about Scott?" Skylar chuckled "I mean babies." Melissa clarified "Hope is a really easy baby." Skylar smiled "So how do you feel about Isaac and Allison?" Melissa asked as Hope climbed into Skylar's lap "if he's happy, I'm happy." Skylar answered honestly "are you sure you don't mind watching her?" Skylar asked as she finished her blood bag "I'm sure, now go get dressed and ready for school." Melissa said and Skylar nodded "okay." Skylar went upstairs and got dressed before walking back downstairs "so they house is spelled so only you, me and her can enter, if you need me call me." Skylar said and Melissa nodded "by sweetheart." Skylar said as she kissed hopes forehead.

Skylar walked into school and Scott ran into her "hey, you okay?" Skylar asked and he nodded before running away.

During class Stiles leaned over to Skylar and whispered "when you died and came back did you have any side effects?" He asked "you mean beside becoming a vampire?" She whispered back "fair point." Stiles nodded.

During gym Skylar met a new girl named Kira "your the new girl right?" Skylar asked and Kira nodded "I'm Skylar Lockwood." She said and Kira nodded "Kira Yukimura ."

Skylar went to help Allison and Lydia, when she walked up Allison almost shot Lydia but Skylar sped in front of her and got hit in the shoulder "oh my god, oh my god Skylar, I'm sorry." Allison said as she dropped her bow "it's cool." Skylar said as she pulled the arrow out.

After Skylar left the group she went home to get Hope "thanks for watching her." Skylar said as she picked up her sister "any time." Melissa smiled and kissed Skylar on the head before leaving.

The front door opened and tried to walk through but was stopped "um, do you mind." Kol asked and Skylar moved her hand causing the spell to drop "I'm here to take the kid back." Kol said and Skylar nodded before handing her over to Kol "bye love." Skylar smiled and kissed her head "bye uncle Kol." Skylar smiled and hugged her uncle "bye popet." Kol smiled and hugged her back before speeding away.

Skylar went to go close the door but the sound of someone walking up stopped her, she looked over her shoulder and saw Allison walking up to her "what are you doing here?" Skylar asked "can we talk?" Allison asked and Skylar nodded "come in."

The two walked into Skylar's house and sat down "what's up?" Skylar asked "you and Isaac are done right?" Allison asked and Skylar nodded "so would you be mad if I got with him?" Allison asked and Skylar froze "yeah that's okay." She lied "are you sure?" Allison asked and Skylar nodded "if he makes you happy go with him." Skylar said and Allison nodded "thanks." "Of corse." Skylar smiled "well I've got to go meet Lydia. I'll see you around." Allison said as she stood up "see ya." Skylar smiled.

Allison walked out of the house and closed the door, Skylar leaned her head back on the couch and sighed, she blinked away a few tears and then looked down at her hands she played with the ring her mother gave her so that she didn't have to transform which sat on her left pointer finger and then over at the ring that sat on her right middle finger, the ring that connects her to hope, a tear drop hit her hand and she let out a shaky breath as she tried to stop the tears.

~~

"Are you sure your not just chasing a random coyote?" Skylar asked as she and Scott walked down the hall, apparently a girl named Malia Tate was living in the woods as a coyote for years. "no, I know it's her." Scott told her "you know she's a werecyote?" Skylar asked "yeah." Scott nodded "and we have a plan to turn her back to human." "If she's been in a coyote for eight years how are you so sure she wants to be human again?" Skylar asked "we think she didn't chose to be a cyote it just happened and she can't turn back." Scott explained "I dunno Scott, if I could I would stay in wolf form 24/7." Skylar shrugged "maybe it's the same for her."

"Look we have a plan to turn her back tonight but we need your help, coyotes hate wolves so if you turn..." "what she'll run away from me?" Skylar asked "and towards us yes. Plus you have super speed so you'll be faster." Scott explained  "fine sure." Skylar relented. After school she met the pack near the Tate house "does anyone else feel like we're doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked "yeah." Skylar said as she took off her sweater, she walked behind Scott's car and took of her shoes before taking off her tank top and jeans

She transformed into a wolf "wait where are we going to get a wolf if you can't control it?" Stiles asked "we have one." Scott said as Skylar walked out and sat next to Scott "wait that's Skylar?" Allison asked and Scott nodded, Skylar straitened you a little "woah." Lydia whispered

Three gunshots rang out and Skylar ran off to find Malia, she followed her scent and found the cyote, when Malia saw her she started to growl and back up

they heard a gun cock and looked over to see Mr. Tate pointing a gun at them, Allison shot him with a tranquilizer and Malia ran off, Skylar and Scott followed after her, when they found her again Scott roared and it made Skylar bow down in submission, Malia laid down and when she got back up again she was human.

Scott took her back to her house while Skylar went back for her clothes, when she got there she froze, in front of her Allison and Isaac where locked in a heated kiss.

Skylar changed back and got dressed "hello?" Isaac asked "it's just me." Skylar said as she slipped on her shoes. She walked around the car, Allison and Isaac both froze as they watched Skylar pull her brown hair into a pony tail "I'll see you two around." She said before vamp speeding off.