Chapter 12|Hunter

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇Epilogue.....

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

13 years later....

Its been 13 years later since I got back with my mate,the alpha of my pack.
My kids are all grown up now, Roman and Christian are quite the ladies men at the age of 18 and in their last year in high school.

My baby Elli is the girlish version of me.
With his long curly white hair.
His eyes are a deep shade of purple which is rarely unusual and my baby is an omega.

A lot of guys come around just to see my little one Elliot and I feel sorry for them because Elli, before he can utter a word,my husband and two older kids are yelling threats at them so its safe to say. Elli isn't gonna court anytime soon.
I have a five year old daughter Cassandra or Cassie who has my green eyes and his father's black straight hair.
I also have a 3 year old son Billie.

Orion and I got married 6 months after I gave birth to Cassie.
We had a big wedding and we went to the Maldives for our 3 week honeymoon.
During that time, the boys and Cassie stayed with their grandparents from Orion's side of the family our former Alpha and Luna.

I'm happy that everything turned out ok in the end.
We still have our episodes though.
I remember mine and Orion's first argument as a married couple was over supernatural movies.

I was carrying Billie at the time so I was super emotional and my moods changed 180 every 5 minutes.
I remembered we fought over which movie was better Orion said it was Vampire Academy while I said it was Fallen.

The End......

-------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading this book.
I was meant to cut it shorter but now its come to an end.

I'm thinking about making a second book of the rejected collection which involves Elliot and maybe the future  pack beta who happens to be Roman's best friend but I'm not too sure anyway, I'm too lazy.
😌😪😴😴😴😴

I enjoyed writing this book.😇
Message me ✉✉✉if you want a book 2 ????and don't forget to vote for this book.
📩🔜💤💤💤💤

Vinaka Vakalevu💠✨🌟🔑🔏

Xxsoldier_girl