Chapter one|Hunter

"pa....papa,papa wake up!I'm hungry", I heard my oldest son Roman and the weight of  my two mischievous 5 year old sons Roman and Christian.

I opened my eyes,smiling at my adorable kids.
Roman and Christian were an exact replica of my ex mate, Orion.
Roman was at least the most that looked like Orion,with deep gray orbs,mob of brown curly hair and cute dimples. Plus he was the taller one than Christian and Elliot.
Chris had gray eyes too but had specks of bright green from me and blondish brown hair while Elliot looked like the small version of me.
With golden blondish brown hair and the brightest green eyes,cute dimples but the smallest from the three.

By the look of it,my third triplet and youngest son Elliot was probably sound asleep in their bedroom which was connected to mine.

I quickly got out of bed,my cheeky boys decided to hand on to me like monkeys while bursting into fits of giggles.
They were in their pajamas.
Roman in toy story PJs and Christian in a dinosaur PJs.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face,I walked into my boys shared room.
Elliot had his small fists in his eyes,on his small cars bed.

He had a pout on his face but he smiled at me when I came in in.
"Papa,Whoaman and Cwris woke me up", he said glaring with a pout at Roman and Chris who smiled sheepishly before running out.

" No running in the house! ", I yelled as I picked up Elliot.

" Roman started it,papa", I heard Christian's faint voice and the running ceased.

"Did not!", Roman argued as we walked out to the bathroom.

" Did too", and that's how another quarrel began with the two until I cut them off both.

"Boys!come brush your teeth or no pancakes for breakfast", I had already helped Elliot as he smiled brightly at me at the sound of pancakes.

The boys rushed in and quickly brushed their teeth, getting the white Colgate stuff all over their PJ shirts while 'tooth brush racing'.
Those kids take after Orion so much.

Dismissing the thought, I told the older boys to go change and Elliot wanted to change too so I let them.
The older ones Roman and Christian were very gentle with Elliot, apologizing and trying to keep Elliot happy.

I quickly came downstairs, seeing the interior design of our penthouse mansion in this neighborhood.
After I left America,I was taken in by warlocks who treated me like I was their own family.
I was close with the warlock twins Jon and Simon and the weapon mistresses Valerie and Talia.

After moving to Russia,I was offered a scholarship at business school in Moscow so I took it up so now,at 22,I'm the CEO of Lockwood Industry,the biggest marketing company in our state.

Although being a CEO is quite a big responsibility, I still have more than enough time for my kids.
They trained me to defend myself when the time comes and I turned out pretty good.
I gained afew muscles, a little 6 pac here and there and afew tatooes all over my chest.

Back to the story here,I saw our house maid Mrs Murphy, putting the ingredients for the pancakes out and went on to prepare the kid's tutor room.
Yes,my kids are being tutored at home because since I'm a huge business asset in Russia, I have rivals and the only weak point I have are my children.
Roman and Christian can speak fluent Russian and Italian but my little Elliot is facing quite some trouble with it,I don't force my kids,its their choice if they want to learn different languages then I call up language tutors,only the best.

After breakfast,my kids had their shower before they all went into their tutor room,where their Maths tutor was waiting for them.
Elliot's tutor was different from Roman's and Christian's.

Kissing them goodbye,I walked up to my office and got myself buried into office paperworks and contracts with no one to disturb me.

Lunch came by when my phone rang at the same time the door opened,seeing my housemaid Mrs Murphy, I put up a finger at her as she nodded silently standing.
"Hunter Colletti,who is this?"

"Can I speak to a Hunter Desmond?", said the strangely familiar voice.

" Yes,this is he. I go by Hunter Colletti now"

"Oh well,I'm calling from Cross Creek town hospital,concerning your aunt", the color drained from my face as I put the phone handset to my chest.

" Your lunch is ready master. Do you have any inclusion dishes?"

"Yes,can I get the prawn salad and maybe salmon for my main dish. That'll be all. The kids can have some burger and fries or just order a cheese and BBQ chicken pizza. No soft drinks for the kids", she nodded leaving as I put the handset back to my ear.

" Sorry about that...what happened to my aunt Lisa?"

"She's very ill,we don't think she'll make it but she wants to see you", I signed.

" Tell her,we're leaving tonight. I just need to sort out afew things"

"Okay, thank you Mr Colletti. We'll see you soon", I bid her goodbye before hanging up.

I guess I'm going back home.