Chapter two|Orion

Its been 5 painful,grave staken, miserable years ever since my mate left.
I was so so stupid,I regret everything, everyday.

Every day I track down his name in every state and city in America, its like he was never here to begin with.
He probably changed his name and identity.

My pack is doing well,my pack and I are managing quite well without our mate and Luna.
I love him,I love him so much,I'm willing to risk all there is just to be with him.
I'll give up my alpha title,give over my pack just to have him.
I'd even give my life,happy,knowing I gave my own for his .
And I miss him like hell, he was the cutest thing I'd ever known.
My wolf and  I regret that we'd done that, I was scared my pack and my parents would hate me for being gay but they were only disappointed when I told them I rejected my mate and he was left in the forest where I took his virginity forcefully.
We went to look for him that night.
We couldn't find him,its like he was never there.
No blood,no scent,nothing!

His aunt,our elder Lisa was the only person he was close to,the only person that treated Hunter like an actual human being.
But like all of us,she was clueless about Hunter's disappearance.
The pack was a bit out of place with my omega mate gone.
After he was gone,we realized how omegas were such an important asset to a pack.
They bought forth peace and harmony.

After that I went into depression for two years,our packs started getting attacks,but fortunately, we were allies with the warlock clan.
I thought I smelled my mate come from one of the weapon experts but I could be wrong.

Snapping out of my daydream,I saw the door opened and my beta rushed in wide eyed.
"O-Orion, you'll never believe what I'm about to tell you!", he yelled as I growled.

" I'm right over here Max,you could've been a little less louder than that", he dismissed me with a hush.

"What?!", I asked annoyed but something irked in my being.
My wolf!he was finally waking up!!!!!

" It's Hunter!He's back! but he-", I didn't hear him finish because I rushed out my house and ran to elder Lisa's cottage where I saw a gray family SUV parked up next to elder Lisa's car that she doesn't use anymore.
My wolf and I stirred in excitement when the scent of fresh coffee and cinnamon rolls wafted through my nose.

But there was also these small chocolate scents,with hints of morning herbs.
It was...refreshing.

Not bothering to knock, I walked in the clean house,my beta hot on my tail, expensive looking traveling bags were by the entrance of the living room with small matching navy blue and light green suitcases for...kids?the heck?

I didn't miss the converse sneakers layed out by the rack.
Three pairs of black and neon green canvas sneakers.

Then,the most angelic voice was heard.
"Aunt Liz?whose at the-door", he walked downstairs, but his words and footsteps stopped when he saw me.
Shock and anger shown on his face.
He had changed a lot in the past five years, h had more muscles. His eyes were bright forest green and his black curly locks were on his face,nearly blocking those mesmerizing green orbs that took my breath away.
He had a perfect jawline,stubbled cheeks and the sweet scent of fresh morning coffee and cinnamon rolls I missed so much.

Mate.

" O-Orion,what are doing-", his words were cut short when I heard a little boy's voice.

"Papa!Roman marked my face with Elliot's green color-oh hello!who are you?", he said with a cute pout on his lips,his hair was tousled with curly golden brown spiral curls down his forehead and his shoulder.
I gasped when his eyes shot towards me.
His face,he's.... Me?

He looks exactly like me in one of my baby pictures!an exact replica of me but his gray eyes had strikes of green in them,the same bright green ones of my gorgeous mate

Mine!pup!my cub!

My wolf growled satisfied as I stared at my son,he's mine.
Suddenly, my son's view was blocked out by Hunter who had an angry snarl on his face,protectively pushing his-our pup behind him.

Soon,pairs of small footsteps were heard.
Another small boy,with same brown hair,it was curly but in a neat trim,he had dark gray eyes.
He looked like me too,with those deep gray orbs and wow,the little boy whose hand he was holding was by the most gorgeous than my two cubs.
He had golden blonde hair,in long curls down his back,with bright green eyes and the cutest size ever.

They're ours!they're ours!our cubs,Orion! I'm a dad now!

My wolf exclaimed excited before I heard a deep growl.
It came from my beta Max.
He was growling at my mate as I saw him stand over my pups.
The little boy with deep gray eyes had both his arms wrapped around his brothers who were whimpering.
I got out of my trance and growled at my beta,he backed down.

"Papa?tell them to stop,they're scaring Elliot and Chris", I heard a worried tone of my eldest pup as I saw him trying to comfort my youngest cub,Elliot.

I tried stepping forward,my fatherly instincts taking over, wanting to comfort my distressed mate and pups but Hunter growled at me before going on his knees,pulling my pups to his embrace.

I felt useless,I couldn't even comfort my own family.
I have a family.

Pulling away from the pups, I stared at them.
While the two older triplets were a spiting image of me,the youngest one was a beautiful replica of my mate.
My wolf could sense that he'd be an omega but he seems to be beaming with pride.

" Hunter? Love,we need to talk", I whispered softly as I dismissed my beta to which he nodded in understanding.