Chapter Fifteen

Hadley had just gotten out of the shower that was attached to her room in the back of the Chip Shop and was drying off her hair with a towel

Hadley had just gotten out of the shower that was attached to her room in the back of the Chip Shop and was drying off her hair with a towel. She was fully dressed with her clothes back on at this point, just drying her hair.

"Where the fuck were you last night? And who was that who you were on the ship with?" The voice of Harry Hook startled Hadley, making her jump. She spun around to see him, stood at the door to her room.

"What the fuck Harry?" She exclaimed, throwing the towel down onto her bed.

"You heard what I said. So, are you gonna answer my questions or not?" He questioned as he stepped further into the room, pulling the door closed behind him.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this?" Hadley asked, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at Harry, crossing her arms over her chest. "He's literally just a member of the crew. He wanted to talk to me, his Captain." She explained, tapping her nails against her arm. It wasn't a complete lie, but it was most definitely a lie still. She just hoped Harry hadn't seen the kiss, though, if he had, surely he would have already confronted her about it.

"Then why the fuck did you have him pinned against multiple things? And you were swordfighting." Harry pointed out, stepping closer to Hadley. She felt her anxiety building up and she stepped back a bit.

"He wanted to practice and he didn't give me a choice." She quickly tried to defend herself. She could tell Harry was having none of it but she could at least try. She didn't understand why he was acting this way though, she thought he was past this aggressive and possessive nature.

"Hadley, I'm not an idiot, I know you." Harry said seriously, his arms remaining crossed "You'd give yourself the choice anyway, even if it meant burning the guy to death." He scoffed. Hadley raised an eyebrow at him and tilted her head.

"You know, I really thought you'd changed. I thought you weren't that guy who let jealousy control him. Clearly I was wrong." She shook her head slightly and pushed past him, walking towards the door.

"You're just going to walk away now?" Harry questioned, spinning around to face her, even though she had her back to him. "Well, that just confirms it all." He muttered, shaking his head.

"All of what?" She questioned with a sudden burst of anger, spinning around to face him again. "Because for me, all this confirms is that you're possessive and a jealous dick!" She practically shouted as a cluster of flames appeared at Harry's feet. Before he could say anything else, she ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

**

Hadley was sitting on a rock in a dark place on the outskirts of the Isle. She just went to a place she knew she could go without being found by anyone. She needed to calm herself down. She needed Grey. But he wasn't here. It always hit her the most when she was alone. She missed him so fucking much.