Forgotten

Warnings: sad boi hour

People forget things. But something happened, something during the 5 years, where people forgot even more. The colour of someone's eyes, the sound of someone's laugh, the feeling of someone hugging you against them.

Steve forgot the colour of Bucky's eyes. An entire lifetime together, and the ocean blue had completely left his memory after a short 5 years. He would often had to cry himself to sleep, wishing he could remember that one vital part that featured in the love of his life.

Tony forgot the sound of Peters laugh. The nervous laugh that was given whenever anything happened. The joyful laugh that flew out whenever he was swinging around New York. Most nights, Tony could be found sat in his lab, surrounded with empty glass bottles, with tears streaming down his face.

Natasha forgot the colour of Wanda's hair. Her best friend, a girl who was like a sister to her. The exact shade of the Sokovian girl's hair had simply disappeared from the red heads mind. Nat never left the training room. She hardly ate, barely slept, just trained and trained, trying to find any type of distraction from the missing memory.

Word Count: 197

just a bit of unnecessary angst for you
sorry for the short chapter, I'm going to release part 2 to Khrystyna Barton as requested, and also a 40s bucky fic in the coming weeks.

See you next time x