9/ Love Confessions

9/Love and Confession

(edited)
Eva's POV

It's been two days since my first kiss and I still feel butterflies and today during Homeroom, Trent texted me. at first it was all plain stuff till

I have something to tell you... Trent sent.

Ok, what up.

I've got a crush on a girl an I don't know I she feels the same.

That sent butterflies to my belly I wanted to reply wen my teacher cleared his throat

I took an excuse and went to the bathroom.

Ok, tell me who and I'll help you out.

It's you. He replied

I dropped my phone to the floor in shock.

I quickly looked around an picked it up and ran into an empty stall.

I Think I do too.

Ok. I'll see you outside the school gate so we'll talk

I LOVE YOU EVA

At that I was awestruck and I couldn't say anything so I just hurried back to class.

-*-

I squealed in delight and called Isa during lunch and told her she said she was happy for me I felt good.

At the ringing of the bell, I ran out the door and spotted Trent leaning against a car. I walked towards him and he waved nervously.

As I got nearer, He stood up straight and hugged me.

He slowly nibbled on my ear and said huskily "Gosh! I missed you Eva."

I blushed as the entire school watched us. He then lifted my head and said "Eva Miller will you be my girlfriend."

I gasped shyly and nodded.

"Yes!!!" He yelled and spun me around.

I giggled when he put me down and kissed him. At first, I bit his lip and he opened his mouth letting me in.

I put one arm slowly around his neck and the other under his shirt where did my confidence come from?

He pulled me closer and moaned into my ear.

We kept kissing until cheers erupted from around us and we pulled back flushed.

Trent smirked knowingly and held my hand as we walked home.

On the way, he kept sneaking me kisses and I kept trying to stop him.

And in the end, I gave up when he gave me an ice-cream.

When we got home, he kept kissing me till Violet and Miles said "Ewww!!"

We stepped back surprised and we pecked each other one last time and I headed upstairs.

I bumped into dad heading out for another trip. I gave him a quick kiss and went in.

I laid on my bed and fell asleep instantly after seeing Trent's last message.

It was a picture of him shirtless and he wrote 'I love you baby'.

I smiled at that and was out like a light.

Hi girls, guys and how are you its Vivian here your all-time fav author sorry I haven't updated in
4000 years but you see I was writing an exam.

Thankfully, I'm done.