19/ Surprise?

19/Surprise?

When the elevator doors open, I rush outside not bothering if the girls are behind me and I begin to search for the hospital room the lady directed us to.
I get there then take a deep breath as I see the guys hovering around the door with confused looks on their faces.
“what’s wrong?” I ask as the girls come panting behind me and swearing at me but I pay them no attention as Wes says “We aren’t sure. Ever since he stepped in everything’s been quiet, so we’re just waiting”.
I hear a crunching sound and I turn to see Andrew eating a pack of Cheetos with Miles by his side. I give him a are your serious right now?  Look and he grins innocently.
I go sit by him and Miles and ask Miles “What’s going on?”
He gulps and laughs nervously then looks at the floor which is suddenly much more interesting than I am.
“Miles?” I say softly, “can you tell me what’s wrong? Can I help in anyway?”
He looks up and shakes his head then he gets up to hug me thereby startling me but I hug back and he sobs quietly before going back into the room and pulling me along.
When we enter the room, I see their mom sitting by the bed holding someone’s hand and Trent holding the other hand while they all make small talk. I clear my throat and everyone looks at me then look away except for the guy on the bed. 
He smiles at me and walk closer to the bed.  He has a bandage on his leg. I cover my mouth as tears run down my face when he calls out softly, “Eva”. He sounds exactly like Tre- I turn to stare at the other guy by the side and its Trent.
“what’s going on?” I ask visibly confused. The guy lying down sits up and says he’s sorry.
“what for?” I ask still waiting for an explanation.
He sighs and looks at Trent and they have a silent conversation and he turns back and says “Eva, I’m really sorry. I didn’t want this to happen. I was gonna tell you as soon as I came back”.
"But -you’ve been home since. You never left”.
I turn to Trent, “what’s this guy saying why does he look like you?”
Trent lowers his eyes and says “no. I’m not Trent”.
I scrunch my eyebrows as he continues,
“For the past few weeks, vie been pretending to be Trent. But, I’m not. I’m Trevor, his Twin”.
I step back in disbelief and shake my head as they both get up and begin to approach me.
Only then I notice they are the same person but there are some differences.
I laugh sarcastically and run out the room, down the stairs ignoring everyone calling behind me and out the hospital. I don’t stop running down the sidewalk till I trip over a block and hit my head and pass out unaware of my surroundings. I fade into the darkness conscious of the voices calling out to me. After a few seconds, there’s nothing but silence.

**-*-*-**

‘Is it safe?’
‘Uh- sure?’
‘Okay I’m coming out now’.
‘attack!!!!!’ a random guy screams and suddenly random objects and food are being rained down on me.
I duck behind the curtain I just stepped out from and wait for the crowd to call down.
The MC Is nowhere to be seen.
….. after 5 minutes, everyone seems to have calmed down so I step out again waving a white hanky.
‘I surrender guys’.
‘good’.
‘I’m really sorry for my absence’, I say
After a while they all sit down and glare at me urging me to continue.
‘I have no explanation except writers block and laziness’.
‘oh please’, someone scoffs.
‘and..’, I start
‘you guys are awesome'.
They all smirk at that
'but... the ratings have been bad, I thought you guys didn’t like the story anymore’.
‘were sorry, well try to be better but no more long breaks. Okay?’ someone says as the mc comes up and hugs a crying me.
I nod and walk off stage.

I'M SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I'M WORKING ON IT, BUT ID REALLY LIKE MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE Y’ALL WHENEVER.