Chapter 3

Guys I am soo sorry about the wait! I have had a lot of things going on with school and family so I wasn't able to finish the chapter and update. So I warn everyone now that this might book may be slow to update sorry. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Today’s going to be a long day setting up my room I thought as I got dressed into ripped denim shorts, a crop top with a singlet top over it with the letters ‘LA’ on it and converse shoes. Catching the lift down to the kitchen I can already smell food and just the smell of it triggers my stomach making it rumble really loudly. “Sounds like someone is hungry. Come over here and grab some food”  Turning around I see Mrs Smith putting bacon, pancakes, eggs and waffles on the table. “Thanks.” Sitting down I grab three pancakes, two waffles and some bacon. “Whoa got enough food there tiger” “Ha…Ha Matt very funny and no I think I might go for some more bacon after this.” I smile as everyone sits down and digs in.

“Eww your like gonna get like fat. Even fatter than you are now, like eww so many calories!” Screeches Jackeline

“Thank you!” I beam

 “Umm that like wasn’t a compliment.”

“Umm like I don’t like care” I mock her

Huffing she turns away and starts eating her healthy fruit salad...What a bitchy girl. “Anyway Tyler your gonna start your room today right. So you can borrow some old clothes so you can paint in”

“Yeah I am and thank you Mrs…. ah Jenny.”

After about ten to fifteen minutes everyone has finished eating and heading off to their rooms. Guess I start now. “Um Jenny I am going to start my room now can I borrow some old clothes”

“Sure thing darling, just go to Matthew and ask to borrow some of his old clothes to use.”

“Sure cya.” Without knocking I walk into Matt’s room and he is standing there in only his boxers, oh well. “Hey your mum said to ask you to borrow some old clothes to use.”

“Hey do you mind I am getting changed here and sure I’ll get it for you once changed.”

“Sure I’ll be in my room.” I say back as I walk out the room. All I can say is damnnnn that boy is fine.

“Here are the clothes, oh and next time knock on the door please.” Chucking the clothes at me

“Yeah yeah thanks.” I yell as he already left

Hmmmm now to get this painting started, this is going to be one ass long day…

“Ahhh finally finished painting the walls.” Wiping the sweat of my forehead, now I just have to wait for them to dry. ‘Glurrrr’ well I guess the monster has awoken and is hungry, better go down and tame the wild beast. Stepping out of the lift I bump into Max and Mason, well technically they run in into me. “Woah, why are you guys running like you have just seen a monster?” “We have, we have!! Daddy wants us to have a nap! Pwease save us, pweaseeeee!” they yell as they grab onto my legs. “Ok ill see what I can do. Just wait here” Gosh those kids are soo cute, they are going to m--- “Have you seen where the twins are? I need to set them down for a nap.” John asks breaking me out of my thought. “Ahh yes and apparently you are a monster,” I chuckle “How about I grab something to eat then I will step them down for a nap”

“Really, do can you that would be a big help, I need to go and do some work.”

“Yeah I’m sure I’ll just go and grab myself some food, cya later.” Walking back to the twins I tell them to wait on the couch and that I would be there soon. Scavenging though the cupboard and fridge, I finally make myself a sandwich and grabbed out a bag of Doritos and walked back to the twins. “Hey guys what we’re going to do is watch some tv while I eat then we are going up to your room and we are going to build a fort and take a nap ok.” Jumping up and down the twins question me saying “Oooo fort, can we build it in the movie room, when we woke up we can watch a movie!”

“Sure, how about you guys go get changed into your pjs and I will finish eating. And I will meet you back down here ok.” “Yayyyyyy” they yell at the top of their lungs, running up the stairs. Fuck they are loud. After I finish eating I go up to my room and I change into my pjs and go back down stairs. “Hey boys, do you know where you keep the blankets?” “Ah ha there in the movie room down staiwrs. Come on, come on lets go hurry I wonna build a fort” dragging me to the lift, fuck for four year olds their actually quite strong.

Once we were down there we grabbed out all the blankets and pillows and set them on the ground. Spreading a big blanket on the ground to be able to lie on we then started to construct the fort connecting the blankets to the sofa and chairs and other things around the room. After around ten to fifteen minutes we finally finished making the fort. “Alright guys time for our naps! In you go to our layer.” I chuckle as they get comfy on the blanket and pillows fighting over where they wanted to sleep. Laying down next to Mason I get comfortable, I look over at Mason and Max and I see that they are already asleep. Sighing, I rest my head on the pillow thinking about… well I guess everything in general. Soon my eyes became heavy and a blanket of darkness took over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Heheheh” Poke “Heheheh” Poke, poke “Shhhh stop” Poke “Why I wonna wake her up” Slightly opening my eyes I can see Max ready to poke me again so just before her does I grab him (gently of course) placing him on the ground I start to tickle him.

As he squirms around he yells “Noooo stooopp, stooopp pweaseeeee”

“Sorry what did you say? I didn’t hear you”

“Pweasee stoop I’m sowrry”

“Ok, ok but promise you won’t poke me again ok”

“You’re a poopy butt” he pouts “Aww I’m sorry how about we watch a movie. Will that make it better?”

“Ohhh yes pwease!!”

“Can we pick the movie?” both Max and Mason ask at the same time, that still really creeps me out. Seriously how are they able to do that!

“Of course you guys can.”

One hour and one movie later the boys are bouncing off the walls because of all the candy they ate. I have no idea how they got the candy….naa they wouldn’t stop whining so I gave it to them to shut them up. It worked for about 20 minutes until they finished it all and started to annoy me cause of their sugar high.  

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't know how to finish this chapter so I stoped here. Hope you guys liked this chapter and if you have any suggestions or if you want anything up in any of the chapters i will be happy to do that. :)