Chapter 1

My name is Tyler Wilson and I am 17 years old. My ‘gang’ call me Ty though, no I am not a guy and yes Tyler can be a girl’s name. I might be a girl but I defiantly do not act like one, I skate, swear all the time, fight, drink, party, play football, talk back to teachers and other things I can’t be fucked to say. My parents hate that I am a tomboy and not a girly girl like my little sister Madreline AKA brat.  Well that’s enough about me cya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With music blasting in my ears I skate out of the house to the skate park. Why the hell do they have to be so fucking annoying all the time! Bloody hell it’s like they just love to piss me off. Damn I hate my parents.

“Ty why do you look so grumpy, is it the time of the month?” John yells at me “Shut the fuck up Johnathan, or do you want me to do it for you!”

“What did your parents do this time” Jack sighs leaning on the railing

 “Ahhh those little fuckers decided they had enough of me and are sending me away.” I say as I sit on the railing next to him.

“Fuck, really where they sending ya?” John and Jack wonder

“Stupid twins” I mutter under my breath “Moving to Cali, which is the only fucking thing good about this.”

“Fuck you’re a lucky bitch!” John and Jack tell me

“Oi, stop with the twin thing.”

“What twin thing? I have no idea what you’re talking about” they say smirking

“Ahhhh you’re soo annoying. When’s Jake coming?”

“He can’t he has some family thing”

“Okay, well let’s skate”

After about an hour or two I decide to leave and go home to pack since were leaving in two days. Fuck this is going to suck even though it’s going to be in Cali.

-Two days later-

BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEEEPPP  

“Ahhhhhh shut up” I groan slamming my hand on the alarm clock. 6:00. Why the hell am I up this early, oh yea I’m moving. Sighing I pull off my covers and walk into my bathroom, turning on the shower taps I stand under the hot water letting it relax my muscles. I hop out of the shower and cover myself with the towel walking into my room. Hmmmm I heard it’s hot in California. So I grab out my black, high waisted denim shorts, a black crop top that says ‘I LIKE YOU’ in white letters across the front and my red flannel, rolling up the sleeves up to my elbows and leaving it undone.

“Tyler we have to go or we’ll be late.”

“Yeah, yeah just wait.” I yell back slipping on my black converse.

Sighing I walk down stars, grab an apple for breakfast and turn to my parents.

“Why the hell can’t I just stay here?”

“Cause we can’t deal with you anymore. Now stop arguing and get in the car so we can leave or you’ll miss the plane.”

“Whatever” I say as I slam the car door

-At the airport-

“Bye, now be good when you get there, I don’t want you causing any problems with the Smith’s. They are our close friends so try to be good ok. Now you better leave before you miss your plane.”

Without replying I walk away. Once I reach the terminal I give my ticket to the lady fake smiling behind the desk. It’s obvious she hates her job. I swear I better not be put next to some fat dude.  “Hey, nice ass girll” someone whispered in my ear, brining my elbow back hitting the anonymous person “Ohhhhh” he groans “What the fuck was that for”

“Maybe next time you won’t try and hit on me.”

“Phsyco bitch” he mumbles

I wink “Thanks babe” and walk off

As I wait for the plane to take off someone sits down next to me. Please don’t be fat. I turn my head only to see someone worse next to me…the fucking perve. “Fucking fantastic” I say under my breath.

“Attention all passengers please be seated we are about to take off. Enjoy your flight.” the pilot announces

Shoving in my headphones I block out everything, lay back and fall to sleep. I am lightly shaken awake my one perve next to me. “What do you want” I snap at him. I am really moody when woken up.

“Gosh I just wanted to tell you the planes about to land.”

“Oh, well thanks”

Fuck I don’t even know what the family looks like… oh well. Once I have my suitcase I look around to find someone holding up a sign with my name on it. “Ah Tyler right, my name is Jenny.” Mrs Smith told me

“Yea hi”

“Well come on now, we’ll go back to the house so you can meet everyone.”

Nodding as I follow her through the crowd around us. I hope they like me… who am I kidding I don’t give a shit if they like me or not. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's my first book that i have written but i hope you like it, and sorry that it's short.