Heat

I woke up feeling hot and sweaty. I rolled over and felt a cramp ripple through me. I had a huge pain in my back and my whole body felt sore. I stood up and instantly felt dizzy. I started to fall but Jenna was immediately at my side.
"MAIA! What's wrong?!"
I sat back down and passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and saw the pack doctor looking at me with concern.
"Alpha Parker! You're daughter has woken up!" He said.
I was in heat. This was not good. That means that my mate is someone in the Black Storm pack. They must have came in the middle of the night.
My dad entered the room.
"Maia, we need to talk alone."
The doctor got the hint and scurried out of the room, closing the door behind him.
"The Black Storm packs leaders and Alpha came in last night. They will be staying for a week. They are here to discuss partnership. Not war."
I nodded my head, avoiding the elephant in the room.
But my dad had another idea in mind.
"I know why you're in heat, and I just wanted to say that I will love you no matter what decision you make. I, truthfully, do not think that mating with a Black Storm member would be negative at all. If anything, it would benefit our pack."
I shuddered at the fact that my father was so calmly addressing this topic with me. I didn't want to mate someone in that pack. I didn't want to mate at all.
"The alpha has gone missing since they have arrived, I need to find him. They have no scent. I don't think anyone is up to anything, I just need to be sure." My father said as he left the room.
The doctor came back in and said, "You will only feel worse the longer that you wait to mate. If I were you, I would have your father call a gathering for all the members who are here from the Black Storm pack and you can find your mate then."
I nodded and got off the doctors bed and walked to the car.
Jenna was there waiting on me.
"Maia, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find who it is before this gets any worse."

I sat there and cried. This was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I opened the door and hopped out. Jenna helped me walk up to the entrance to the MQ and we went inside. I walked to my room by myself in complete sadness. I can't believe this. I opened my door and went to the bathroom. I filled the tub up with freezing cold water and got in. It felt so good. I relaxed and sunk down into the tub until my shoulders we completely submerged. I turned on some soft music and tried to fall asleep.
All of a sudden, I heard a cough.
I jumped and grabbed the closest towel. I ran to the bathroom door and locked it. As soon as I got the door closed, the most enticing smell hit me like a ton of bricks. It smelled of the woods and the beach all at once. Pine trees mixed with roses. I couldn't explain it, but whoever was outside that door, was definitely my mate.
I felt my body ache harshly, I wasn't sure what was happening but it was making my heat flare up again. I felt a deep burning sensation in my womb.
"Open the door." Said a deep, yearning voice.
I froze.
"Who are you?" I stuttered.
It became quite. I felt the door knob turn and I held it tightly.
"Who are you?!" I said a bit more firmly.
The turning stopped.
"I am the Alpha of the Black Storm pack. You're mate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second Chapter, hope ya'll enjoyed!! ❤️
Can we all just give me a pat on the back, I worked 60 hours this week and I'm still in school 🙄 time to party. 🙌🏽