3

Emmett's POV
I woke up before she did and it occurred to me she never said her name.She was a little angel she was curled into me her head resting on my forearm.I couldn't wait to spoil her today.I slid out of my bed and walked downstairs to see my cook and bulter talking in the kitchen.They were sweet and caring also married and stayed in my guest house on the back property.
"Good morning Mr.Stone"
"Good morning"
"How are you"
"Good"
"So do we have good news"
"Vivian"
"What he deserves to be happy"
"It's not our business"
"It's fine both of you.Yes I brought someone home with me last night"Vivian squealed and hugged me.
Oh we are so happy for you right David"
"Of course sir.When do we get to meet her"
"When she wakes up I'm assuming"
"What should we make for breakfast"
"Nothing to special Viv"
"What would you like"I raised my brow and she started an omelette with Swiss cheese,spinach and mushrooms with wheat toast.She also fried up bacon and I heard little footsteps.I turned to see her watching the three of us.Her hair was messy and her lips a little swollen from her constantly chewing on them.
"It's okay princess come sit"She walked quickly to me and sat next to me.
Breakfast she whispered and I nodded.
"What would you like princess"
Scrambled egg with toast please she whispered looking down at the counter top.Vivian started hers right away and plated our breakfasts at the same time.
"Would you like some coffee"
No thank you she murmured and I watched her eat slowly.Vivian and Dave excused themselves and I seen them both whispering.
"So princess I told you my name but you never told me yours"
"I'm sorry Sir my name is Josephine"
"That's a pretty name"
"Thank you sir"
"Did you sleep well"
"Yes thank you"
"Your welcome we will get stuff for your bedroom today"
"Okay thank you"She stayed quiet unless I spoke first which was weird in a way because I wasn't used to silence when I had a little.
Thank you she whispered.
"Hm"
"For saving me"
"Your welcome princess I hope I can make you happy"
"I don't have any clean clothes"
"I'll find you something"
"Okay thank you"I nodded and put our plates in the sink.She was in the shower while Vivian and I searched for something that would fit her small frame.
"Ah here put her in this"
"Thank you Vivian"She handed me a white sweater and some black leggings.The first I'd have to buy her is shoes.She was in my robe on my bed and I froze.Her hair was damp and snarled a little bit.
Are those for me she whispered and I nodded.She took them from me and changed in the bathroom.I pulled on some jeans and a black button up.I helped her comb through her hair and she left it down as I put one of my hoodies over her since I didn't have a jacket for her yet.
Josephine's POV
I climbed in the car and he buckled me and then himself.I looked at him and bit my bottom lip.This all felt like it was to good to be true.
"Okay princess first shoes"He held my hand as we walked into the store.
"Do you know your shoe size"
"7"
"Okay princess pick out any shoes you like okay"
"Okay"I tried not to look at the prices.I had picked some white low rise converse and a slip on pair of vans in bright yellow.
Anything else you like princess he murmured and I showed him the boots I was eyeing.
"You can get them baby"I picked the tan leather pair and Emmett paid and then we stood outside the store.
"Okay princess which ones do you want to wear"I slid on the yellow ones and he smiled.
"Do you like yellow"
"Yes it's a happy color"
"I like yellow too"He held my hand as we went into the next store.
"Okay baby anything you like again"He followed me around and I had piled on multiple outfits in my arms.
"Here princess I don't want you to trip"
"Thank you"He kissed my temple and I continued looking.
I want that one please I murmured pointing to the black skirt.Emmett grabbed it and added it to the pile and I nodded.
"I'm done"
"Okay princess"He paid again and I grabbed his hand as the young girl talked to him.She frowned but Emmett chuckled.His thumb ran over my fingers and calm ran through my body.
"Okay princess good to know I'm not the only one who's going to get a little jealous..are you hungry"
"No thank you"
"Are you thirsty"
"Um yes please"
"What would you like pick one"We were at a vending machine and he smiled when I picked orange juice.
"Do you like juice princess"
"Yes sir"
"Princess you don't have to call me sir Em or Emmett is fine"
"Okay Em"
"What else do you like"
"I like chocolate milk too and apple juice"
"What about food do you like certain things"
"I'm not to picky about food"
"Do you have any allergies"
"I can't eat fish"
"Good to know"
"What about you"
"I drink anything and eat anything.I also don't have any allergies"
"Okay.What next"
"Panties and bras"
"Okay"We shopped for those and Emmett wandered away and came back with lace outfits and certain things.
What are those I mumbled.
"Just some outfits for when your ready"
"Okay Em"I was excited I never had new things where I was the first person to wear them.We left that store and Emmett got me a winter jacket in yellow since it was the only one I liked.
"Okay princess let's go put this stuff in the car and I'll feed you and we will finish up okay"
"Okay Em"
*
"Thank you for lunch and all the nice things"
"Your welcome and again you don't have to keep thanking me"I nodded and we drove to the next store where we picked out a lot of things for my bedroom.I got a pretty bed and floral bedding.We bought a bookcase and he said we were finished unless I needed anything.Despite my protesting he bought me a phone and a laptop top of the line.We drove home and I seen the man from last night.I sat in the kitchen as they brought in all my things and I helped the lady that made my breakfast take all the tags off my new clothes.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome honey my name is Vivian"
"Mine is Josephine"
"That is a beautiful name"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome sweetheart"Soon enough Emmett was covering my eyes and I giggled.
"Okay ready"
"Yes please"I bounced excitedly on my feet and Emmett chuckled.
"Okay princess open your eyes"I blinked a couple times taking in my surroundings.
"I love it thank you Em"
"Your welcome princess nothing is to good for you but we are going to have a serious talk before bed okay"
"Yes Em"I squealed as he set me on my bed tickling me.I squirmed and shrieked as he laughed.
That tickles I giggled as he tickled my tummy.It was really hard to not seep into my headspace with him.He made it so easy and comfortable with him.
**
I sat in my room watching a movie on my tv.I expected Emmett to laugh when I picked Beauty and The Beast but he only smiled.
"Princess I'm back"I giggled running downstairs and nuzzling into him.
Did you miss me he murmured and I nodded.
"I missed you too princess did you eat"
"Wanted to wait for you Em"
"Okay princess let's get some food in your belly"
"Okay Em"He put spaghetti in our bowls and I giggled.
Tank you daddy I whispered and his fork clattered to the floor.
Uh sorry he whispered when I jumped.I frowned looking down and eating in silence.He stayed quiet too and I felt my bottom lip tremble.
I'm full I whispered excusing myself.
"No sit down princess"
"But I'm all done"
"You took two bites you haven't eaten since your snack at 1 and it's 7pm eat"I ate quietly and he watched me and I showed him my empty bowl.
Can I be done now I sassed and he raised his brow at me.
"Princess you listen to me I make the rules do you understand that"
"Yes Em"
"No princess that's not my name.What is my name"
"Daddy"
"Yes princess and that's what I wanted to talk to you about"
"Okay daddy what about it"
"I want to be your daddy and you will be my little if you want that"
Yes daddy I want it I whispered chewing on my bottom lip.
"Good now I have rules understood"
"Yes daddy I understand"
"1)Never talk bad about yourself ever
2)You must always worship daddy's cock
3)Daddy's word is final he knows what's best for you
4)Don't touch your princess parts without daddy's permission
5)No swearing or lying
Daddy may add more rules if needed.Do you understand"
"Yes daddy"
"Good now daddy goes back to work in a week do you think you can be a good girl this week and daddy will let you come with him"
"Yes daddy I be the bestest good girl"
"I'm sure you will be baby"He took our dishes and put them in the dishwasher.
"Come on baby girl let's go finish your movie"
"Okie dokie daddy"I giggled when he picked me up and then set me on my bed as he climbed in next to me.I snuggled into his chest with my thick new blanket.
"Oh wait baby girl daddy has another present for you"
"More presents daddy"
"Yes baby girl"I set up excitedly and daddy handed me the pink bag.
Pacis I squealed and he smiled.
"Yes here baby do you want to try one"
"Yes please daddy I want the flower one please"I parted my lips and sucked on it happily.
"Okay one more"
"Okay daddy"He let me open it again and I giggled it was sippy cups with kittens on it.
"Daddy I love them tank you"
"Your welcome baby girl"I snuggled into him and he played with my hair as we started watching the little mermaid.I traced his tattoos and his chest rumbled as he chuckled.
"Baby aren't you going to watch your movie"
"Daddy I missed you"
"I missed you too baby but I'm here now okay"
"Yes daddy can I go with you next time"
"Of course baby girl.Daddy just wasn't sure if you would of wanted to go"
"Want to go with my daddy all times"
"Okay baby girl you can"I continued to suck on my paci and snuggled tighter into daddy as his hand rubbed up and down my back.
*
Emmett's POV
My phone started to ring and I growled softly making Josephine giggle at me.
Daddy it's okie she giggled and nuzzled me.I slid the bar and felt her fingers go over my tattoos.
"Hello"
"Hey man we haven't talked much but we need you for a club meeting"
"Sure when"I looked down at Josephine who puckered her plump lips.She whined slightly when I didn't give her a kiss right away.
"Monday work"
"Yeah that's fine"
Daddy Josephine whispered and I kissed her forehead making her content for the time being.
"Ah so you found one"
"Aidan your a dick"
"Now now those aren't good words for your little to hear"
"Schedule the meeting for 8 goodbye"I ended the call and Josephine bit her lip.
"I'm sorry daddy if I was being bad"
"You weren't being bad baby girl.You just wanted a kiss didn't you"
"Yes daddy you have the best kissys"
"Hm do I"She shrieked and bursted into giggled as I tickled her on my bed.
Daddy daddy she giggled and tried to squirm away.
"Do you want another kiss"
"Yes please daddy"She sat up and I held her cheeks as I locked our lips together.She opened her mouth slightly and I slid my tongue in teasing her as I squeezed her butt.She squeaked and I smiled.
Hm my good girl I whispered and her cheeks flushed.
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl..come on I think it's bath time and it's almost bedtime"
"Okie dokie daddy"
"Do you want a bath or a shower"I haven't helped her bathe yet because she asked me to wait til she was comfortable being naked around me so I was giving her the choice.
"Um bath please daddy"I took her in the her bathroom and she watched me start the water.
"Do you want bubbles"
"Yes please daddy"I added some of her Mr.Bubble and she giggled.
"Daddy will you help me with my hair"
"Of course baby girl"I sat her on the toilet seat as I took out her braid finger combing through it.
There baby girl"
"Thank you daddy..daddy will you wash me tonight"
"Of course baby girl"I undressed her and she started to cover herself.
"No baby girl not with me your beautiful"
"Okay daddy I'm sorry"
"It's okay baby girl let's get in the tub"
"Okay daddy"I helped her in the tub and she giggled as she played with bubbles.
"Daddy I like bubbles"
"Yeah baby girl they are fun"I rinsed her hair and she sighed as my fingers ran through it.
"Daddy I like when you play with my hair"
"That's good baby girl daddy is trying to be gentle"
"You are daddy"She played with her bath toys while I washed her hair with her pomegranate shampoo I chuckled when I thought of her picking it out smelling every bottle before she decided on this one.I rinsed her hair and got her body wash and pumped some into my hand.I lathered her back and she giggled as I tickled her sides.
Daddy that tickles she giggled squirming.I smiled and my breath caught in my throat when I see her breasts her nipples hardened to my touch.She whimpered and I bit my lip to stop myself from groaning.I was lucky alright she fit my criteria to a T.Perfect breasts that fit in my hands when I cupped them and her perky ass.She was thin but not stick thin.
Daddy she whined pulling me out of my trance.
"What's wrong baby girl"
"I'm cold daddy"
"Okay baby girl let's get you out"I wrapped her up in a fuzzy yellow towel and she followed me and I rubbed her down with lotion.She held her blanket as I picked out her jammies.
Daddy ooh that one she giggled bouncing on her knees.I smiled and felt my pants tightening at the sight of her firm breasts bouncing away.
Mm baby girl stop bouncing please I murmured holding her shoulders.She stopped and nodded.
"Yes daddy"
"Such a good girl baby"
"Tank you daddy"I put her in her pink cami and some white lace shorts.
"Come on baby girl let's get your hair brushed"She sat between my legs and I brushed her hair.
"Your so beautiful baby girl"
"Thank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl"
"Daddy can I sleep in your bed tonight"
"Don't you want to sleep in your pretty new bed"
But want to snuggle she whimpered turning to me and pouting her lip.
"Daddy will lay in your bed with you til you fall asleep"
"Pinky promise daddy"
"Yes baby girl I promise"
**
I watched her sleep and I kissed her hair smoothing it back so it was out of her face.She was beautiful I got way to lucky with her.I slipped out of her bed and she rolled over on her back.I walked into my room taking a shower and thinking about what it's going to be like to have her beneath me as I fuck her.
Shit I cursed when I heard laughing from downstairs.I walked downstairs to see Anastasia and Aidan.
"What are you guys doing here"
"We came to meet your new little"
"At 2 am"
Well we took a detour Em Anastasia giggled.
You live twenty minutes away I murmured rolling my eyes.
"Daddy you said he wouldn't be frustrated"
"He's not he's just horny"I snorted and flipped him the finger.
"She's asleep now so might as well stay the night"
"Okay Em"I nodded and I helped them into the guest room.I checked on Josephine to see her still asleep.I shut her door and went to my own room to sleep.