22.

Josephine's POV
I sat at home with Aidan.Emmett went into work for a bit to check on things.I played with my dolls and seen Aidan walk down the hallway.
"Aidan"
"What's up Josie"
"Where are you going"
"For a swim.Do you want to join?"
"Daddy doesn't like me swimming without him because I'm not very good at it"
"Well I won't let you drown"
"Okay I'll put on my swimsuit"I slipped into my new suit and Aidan smiled at me as I walked into the pool house.I put my feet in the water and I watched Aidan swim.I nibbled on my bottom lip and I heard the door open.
"Baby girl you know you aren't suppose to swim without me"
"Daddy I no swim just watching Aidan"
"Hm be careful okay"
"Daddy where you going"
"Daddy's going to change"I stood quickly and he chuckled.
"Do you want to come with daddy"
"Yes daddy pwease"
"Okay baby girl let's go"He took my hand and I bounced at his feet lifting my arms making grabby hands.
"Hm you want to be carried baby girl"I nodded and he scooped me up.I nuzzled into him and his hands squeezed my butt.
Daddy I giggled.
"Were you a good girl while daddy was gone"
"Yes daddy I always good"
"Yes you are princess..your new suit is so pretty baby girl"
"Thankies daddy"I watched daddy change into comfy clothes and I rubbed my eyes.
"Hm nap time baby girl"
"Daddy I not sleepy"
"Hm you aren't"
"No daddy"
"Should daddy make you tired"
"What mean daddy"
"Do you want to have play time"
"Uh I take nap daddy I sore from other day"My cheeks heated up and he chuckled.
"Hm do you want daddy to nap with you"
"Yes please daddy"We snuggled and Emmett rubbed my back.
"I love you princess"
"I love you too daddy"
**
I woke up without Emmett and I whimpered.
"Daddy"
"Hm did you have a good nap baby girl"
"Yes daddy"I climbed on daddy's lap and I seen a girl hanging on Aidan.
Daddy who is that I mumbled.
"Anastasia baby girl.She snuck in"I watched Aidan pin her to the wall and I jumped.
"Daddy she's being bad girl"
"Yes she is let's get you a snack"
"Okay daddy"I ate my goldfish and grapes.I heard Anastasia whimpering and begging Aidan.I tried to tune it out and I followed daddy outside.
"Come here baby girl.I don't want your precious ears to hear Aidan punishing Anastasia"
"But he's not her daddy anymore"
"I know baby girl but she was acting awful and he's going to punish her"
Daddy please no Anastasia whimpered and Aidan stood in front of us.
Apologize Anastasia now he growled and I jumped.She was in her bra and panties and I stayed quiet.
Anastasia now he growled.
"I'm sorry Josephine"
"Say it like you mean it Anastasia"
I'm sorry Josephine I shouldn't of misbehaved and pushed you and calling you a bad friend she whimpered and I nodded.
"It okie"
"Go back in the room Anastasia and kneel"
"Yes daddy"She scurried away and daddy rubbed my arm.
"Daddy can we go on date"
"I think that's a great idea baby girl"I got dressed in a yellow floral sundress with some sandals as daddy put on his suit pants and a sky blue button up.Emmett drove and we walked into flame.It was very fancy and expensive.
"Daddy will you order for me"
"Of course baby girl"I giggled as daddy flipped through the menu and I rubbed my foot up his calf.He smirked at me and closed the menu.
"Hm baby girl what are you doing"
"Nothing daddy"He smiled and took off my sandal and started to tickle my foot making me burst into giggles.
I'll stop I gasped trying to take my foot back.
"That's what I thought"
"Are we ready to order"
"Yes we are..She'll have the New York strip steak with 4 cheese risotto and the roasted vegetable blend.And for myself I'll take the Braised Short Ribs with polenta and roasted vegetable blend"
"Excellent I'll put it right in.Both meals include soup we have French Onion or Chicken Gnocchi"
"We will have one of each"
"You got it I'll put it right in"The waitress winked at Emmett and I rolled my eyes.Emmett didn't notice because he reached forward for my hands and I scowled.
"Hm baby girl what's wrong"
She winked at my daddy I mumbled and he chuckled.
"Oh baby girl I love you and only you"
"I love you too Em"
"I can't wait til you take my last name baby girl"
"Me either Em"We ate our soups and daddy let me try his and he tried mine.
"Em I don't like yours"
"Yeah you aren't very big on onions"
"No Em"
**
"Daddy that was so yummy"
"Yes it was baby girl and you ate so good that's why we got to have dessert"
"Yes daddy tank you for date"
"Your welcome angel"He kissed my forehead and I seen Aidan in the kitchen.
"Go upstairs baby girl alright daddy will be up soon"
"Can I take a shower"
"Yes a quick one though"
"Okay daddy I'll be super fast"
"Better hurry up then"
Emmett's POV
"So you alright"
"Yeah I'm alright"
"She still here"
"No she went home"I watched Aidan sip his whiskey out of the bottle and I nodded.i heard Josephine giggled and I smiled when I heard the water start in our shower.
It felt good to punish her he murmured.
"Yeah I bet"
"Her ass is bright ass red along with her breasts"
"Yeah I believe you"
"Be thankful Josephine isn't that bad"
"She's pretty easy Aidan"
"Yeah I know.You guys pick a date yet"
"No"
"I never thought you'd get married"
"Things change when your in love.I thought you and Anastasia would be married but now you are separated"
"Yeah she asked for her collar back"
"She did"
"Yes claims that she will be a good girl"
"Yeah well that's your decision but I have to put a pouty little girl who's at the top of the steps.We can talk more in the morning about it"
"Yeah I should hit the sack too"Josephine giggled as I swooped her up and she nuzzled into my neck.
"Very quick shower flower"
"Yes daddy"I combed through her hair and slipped her into her peach Pjs that said just peachy on them.The little satin outfit looked like it was painted on her.
"So beautiful baby girl"
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome flower under the blankets okay we have a busy morning tomorrow"
"We do daddy"
"Yes we have to go into work early"
"Daddy you can't stay home tomorrow"
"No flower I'm sorry"
"Can I stay home daddy"
"We will see okay baby maybe daddy will come get you after lunchtime if your still to tired in the morning"
"Okie daddy love you"
"Love you more baby girl sweet dreams"I kissed her softly and she curled into me like ivy.