11

Emmett's POV
I woke up to see Josephine awake her round ass rubbing against my morning wood as I had spooned her.
Good morning princess I murmured and she didn't respond.I looked over her shoulder to see she went back to sleep.I checked the time and decided to let her have her extra hour of sleep.I showered and got dressed in some black shorts and a T-shirt.I laid out Josephine's outfit for the day which was pink T-shirt and some light wash shorts.I laid out some frilly socks and a clean bra and her favorite floral panties.I shut her door as I walked downstairs to see my parents were the only other ones up.
"Good morning honey coffee"
"Yeah please"
"She seems like a lovely girl"
"She is"
"Yes I see you gave her your abulua's diamond necklace"
"Yes I did..she told me to give it to someone I truly love and I love Josephine"
"We are happy for you son"
"Thank you"
"Ah good to see you woke up Diego"
"Papi not everyone wakes up at 4am by choice"
"Show some respect to your papi Diego"
"Sorry mamá"She made us all breakfast and I smiled when I seen the girls come down the steps.
Good morning my love I murmured and she giggled tapping my leg.
"Would you like daddy to hold you"
"Yes pwease daddy"She climbed in my lap and nuzzled into me her lips pressing into my collarbone.
You look very cute baby girl I murmured as I brushed her hair.
Tank you daddy she giggled.Not used to being big for long periods of time she didn't think anything of her slipping into little space.It was our routine.
"Daddy can you do buns"
"Of course baby girl"I tied her hair up and she giggled as I showed her the space buns on top of her head.
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl can daddy have a kissy"She didn't hesitate pecking my lips and climbing on my lap.I grunted as she squirmed happily when my hands trailed down to cup her ass.
"Josephine would you like a snack"She pulled away to respond and I raised my brow.
"Baby girl don't be rude"
"No tank you pwease"
"Okay honey"
"Daddy"
"Yes princess"
"We do fun stuff today"
"What would you like to do today princess"
"Don't know daddy we go for ride in car"
"Yes we can"
"Yay daddy"
*
"Daddy where are we"
"We are at Disneyland baby"
"Really daddy that's what we doin"
"Of course baby girl are you excited"
"Yes daddy yes gonna meet all the princesses"
"No way"
"Yes way daddy tank you she whispered as I helped her out of the car.
"Your welcome baby girl but stay close to daddy okay"
"Yes daddy..lots of people in dere"
"Yes baby girl but daddy will keep you safe"
"Okay daddy"Daddy spoiled me as per usual and I giggled as we tried on ears.
"Daddy these are the oness"
"Okay baby girl let's get them"I squealed when daddy paid and put them on my head.
"You look so adorable baby girl"
"Tank you daddy and tank you for my ears"
"Your welcome baby girl"
"Daddy look it's sleeping beauty"
"Yes baby girl should we go get her to sign your sheet"
"Yes please daddy"I held her hand as she became shy.Sleeping beauty was one of her favorite princesses.
Can you sign my paper please princess"
"Oh but of course.I love your ears"
Thank you Josephine whispered snuggling into my side as she handed it back to her.
"Don't get to sleepy princess beauty"
"We will try not too"Josephine giggled and I smiled.
**
Daddy that was bestest day ever she mumbled rubbing her eyes tiredly.
"I'm glad you had fun baby girl I love you"
Love..more she whispered as her eyes shut.I changed her quietly into her pajamas and tucked her in.
Daddy will you get in bed too she mumbled.
"Soon baby girl daddy is going to shower first"
Okay daddy she mumbled rolling into my pillow as I combed my fingers through her damp hair.I showered and walked downstairs to see Diego talking to our dad.
"Papi just take the money it's to keep you and mamá afloat"
"No necesito tu dinero, Diego. Deja de ofrecer. No voy a aceptarlo.(I don't need your money Diego.Stop offering I will not accept it)"
"¿Que esta pasando?(What's going on?)"
"Tu hermano parece pensar que ya no puedo darle a tu madre.(Your brother seems to think I can't provide your mother anymore.)"
"Papi no es lo que estoy diciendo. Solo digo que puede ser un cojín para ti y para mami(Papi that's not what I'm saying.I am only saying it can be a cushion for you and mami )"
"Diego es su decisión tomarlo o no.(Diego it's his choice to take it or not.)
"Por supuesto que dirías eso. Me parece que son financieramente inestables.(Of course you would say that.Emmett they are financially unstable.)"
"Suficiente, apoyo a mi familia, nunca dudes de mi capacidad para volver a escucharme.(Enough I support my family never doubt my ability to again do you hear me.)
"Juan what's with the yelling"
"Go to sleep my love we were just talking"
"Why are you shouting though your going to wake the girls"
"I'm done talking I am going to bed next to my wife..goodnight to you both let's go my love"I watched Diego pour tequila.
"Would you like one"
"Sure"
"So how is she"
"She's good"
"Have you guys done anything"
"Nothing besides some oral sex"
"Don't you want more"
"Of course I do"
"Why don't you ask for more"
"Because I want her to feel comfortable and want more"
"Have you talked about it"
"No Diego I haven't brought it up"
"You should Mia and I have been none stop since we did"
"Yeah I know our beds are aligned so I hear everything"
Daddy Josephine mumbled and I turned to see her behind us my shirt covering her panties.
"Yes baby girl"
"You come ni ni"
"I'll be right up"She didn't move and I smiled as I downed my drink swooping her up.She squealed softly and I closed the bedroom door.
"Daddy I love you"
"I love you more baby girl"
"No way daddy"
"Yes way princess get some sleep okay"
"Okie dokie daddy"