37.

Josephine's POV
"Momma you promise you come back"
"Of course baby momma will be back before nap time"
"Okie momma"I kissed her forehead as she colored.
"She'll be fine honey I got her"
"Thank you Vivian I appreciate it"
"Your welcome honey"Vivian and David were back from a long vacation for there 15th wedding anniversary.I drove to my OBGYN and signed myself in.I sat in the waiting room and waited for my name to be called so I could get my ultrasound.I was soon called back as the ultrasound technician handed me a gown to change into.I sat on the bench texting Emmett letting him know I'd let him know what the doctor found out.
"Okay how are we today Mrs.Stone"
"I'm good thank you for asking just excited to see how far along I am"
"That's great well let's get started"I nodded and she started the exam.
"Okay looks like here we..are"
"I would say we are a little over two months"
"Healthy?"
"Yes looks very healthy so then we'd be looking at third week of January for your due date"I nodded and continued looking at the scan.
"Do you have any questions or anything"
"No not that I know of"
"Okay Mrs.Stone then you are all set"
"Thank you"I wiped the gel off my stomach and she left the room so I could change.I looked down at my simple flowy shirt.I was already showing slightly and Emmett was already obsessed with touching my bump.He even got Aria warmed to the though of it even though she didn't know that she was going to be a big sister in seven months.
'Come to the office please baby on your way home'
'Okay I'm just leaving the doctors.I can be there in 10 minutes'
'Okay baby drive safe I love you'
'I love you too Em'The drive to his office was short and uneventful.I walked inside and got the my badge to scan to open the elevator.I watched the door close and soon enough was in front of Emmett's office door.I knocked before just walking in.
Hi baby girl he murmured and I smiled.
Hi I whispered as he pulled up my shirt and kissed my stomach softly.
"How was your appointment"
"It was good I'm about two months approximately..so we will be looking at a January due date"
"That's great baby girl..growing good"
"Yes very healthy don't worry he or she is safe"
"I don't doubt you baby girl"I sat on his lap and he kissed my temple softly.
So what did you need I whispered.
Hm I missed you he murmured.
I missed you too Em I whispered as I straddled him.
Oh I like where this is going he growled and I giggled as he smiled at me teasingly.Alyssa his assistant walked in and I refused to move from my position as he told her to come back later.
Sorry flower  I thought I locked my door he murmured.
It's okay daddy I whispered and he groaned softly as I teased him with an innocent lap dance.He growled as I bit my lip and I whimpered for him when I could feel him through my thin leggings and skimpy thong.
Knees he growled and I nodded.I dropped to my knees and he groaned softly as he unbuckled his belt.I nibbled on my bottom lip and he pulled me up.I gasped when he yanked down my leggings and thong.He bent me over his desk and I spread my legs wide preparing for the harsh entrance knowing he was going to fuck me hard and deep.
Ready he murmured and I nodded.He smacked my ass and I squealed.
Yes daddy I'm ready I moaned softly.
That's better he growled and I felt his hand in my hair as he slid inside me.I moaned loudly and Emmett's free hand held my hip as he set a fast pace.
Fuck daddy please I whimpered.
"Yeah baby girl who's this pussy belong too"
"You daddy you"
"That's right your mine"I whimpered as he pounded into me making my legs shake.He flipped me suddenly and I squealed in surprise as he filled me again in a quick thrust.I gasped as he didn't slow down.He locked our lips and I ran my fingers through his hair releasing it from its gelled position.Emmett growled and he wrapped his arms around my waist as he set us in his chair.He growled when I took control but let me enjoy it.
Fuck baby your so tight he growled as he held my hands keeping me steady.
Yes daddy please can I cum I whimpered and he groaned.
"Yes flower cum for daddy"My orgasm sent his own off and he groaned into my chest loudly as he panted.
I needed that Emmett whispered as he cleaned us both up.I nodded to exhausted to reply.
"Come on flower let's go home"
"But your car"
"I'll have Aidan drive it home we just need to stop at his office"
"Okay"He helped me stand and I got dressed again as he did as well.I handed him the keys to the Range Rover and he drove us home.
You alright he murmured as I jolted awake after my eyes closed.
I'm fine Aria woke up at 5 and didn't go back to sleep..I'm just hoping she napped or she'll be awful tonight for bed I whispered.
"I'll handle her baby girl don't worry"
"Okay..Thank you"
"Your welcome baby girl"Emmett followed me inside and Aria was in the living room with Vivian.
"Look who's home sweetheart"
Hi momma..DADDY she squealed running for Emmett.
Hi petal Emmett murmured as he picked Aria up and she nuzzled into him.
"I made dinner I hope that's okay"
"Thank you Vivian"
"She took a little bit of a long nap and she slept in your bed I hope that's fine"
"That's fine Vivian she usually sleeps on Emmett's side for her nap"
"Petal you sleep in daddy's bed"
"Yes daddy momma sleeps too with me"
"Yeah I bet momma likes to nap too"I smiled and Vivian left shortly after and Emmett served the three of us some stir fry over rice.
"Daddy"
"Yes petal"
"Vivian said she work for you"
"Yes she does petal she used to cook all of daddy's meals"
"Why Mimi no cook for you"
"Yes Mimi did petal but daddy was always busy at work so he couldn't cook for himself so she always made sure that I had something yummy to eat"
"Vivian no cook no more"
"No not really petal momma cooks now"
"Yes my momma"
"Yes petal she is your momma"
"Momma"
"Yes baby"
Love you she whispered and I smiled.
"I love you too baby very much"
"I sleep with daddy and yous tonight momma"
"Petal what's wrong with your bed"
"Can't fit in my bed daddy"
"You fit perfectly in your bed petal"
"But daddy and momma can't sleep with me"
"Why do you want us to sleep with you petal"
"Scary noise daddy and momma keep me safe"
"What scary noise petal"
"I don't know daddy don't like it though"
"Okay petal daddy will let you sleep in his bed tonight"
**
There she's all tucked in I sighed and Emmett looked up from his computer.
"That's good baby girl come over here and let me snuggle you"I nuzzled into him and he kissed my forehead.
I love you he whispered.
I love you more I mumbled.
"Impossible flower but I need you to get some rest"
"Yes daddy"