He was horrified.

Has Jin been thinking this the entire time that he was away?

"No, hyung, never!"

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. I understand. You don't have to pretend. I kept it hidden from you for so long."

"No, hyung, it's not that. It's just-"

"It's just what?"

Now that the opportunity was here, Jungkook didn't know how to get the words out.

He wanted it to be perfect when he told Jin that he loves him.

He wanted fireworks in the air, rose petals on the ground, and violins playing in the background when he confessed to Jin.

He must have taken too long to think about his reply though because suddenly Jin was at the door, looking at him sadly.

"It's okay, Kookie. You don't have to force yourself. I'm sorry I disappointed you."

And the older left, avoiding Jungkook for the rest of the day.

By the time Jin came to bed, Jungkook was already fast asleep, and when Jungkook woke up the next morning, the older was already in the kitchen cooking up a storm with Taehyung's mum.

Jungkook had walked into the kitchen, intending to have it out with Jin, but the pink flush on the older's cheeks and his dewy skin had struck him dumb.

Jin looked sinfully delicious and Jungkook wanted to devour him.

"Jin-hyung..."

Jin looked at him with eyes devoid of emotion, his face blank.

"Not now, Jungkook. I'm busy."

Jin's indifference had irked Jungkook.

It made the beast inside him roar angrily, and that's when the idea came to him.

He was going to talk to his hyung at lunch, and he won't be able to ignore him then.

End of flashback...

And he had.

Talk to Jin-hyung that is, albeit with his hand.

He just never expected it to affect the older so spectacularly.

"Jin-hyung," Jungkook whispered as he knelt on the floor next to the bed.

He brushed Jin's hair back from his damp forehead.

A tiny drop of sweat began to roll down the side of Jin's face, and without much thought, Jungkook bent his head to lick it.

He must have licked a little too hard because Jin scrunched his nose and groaned as he stirred awake.

Jungkook watched as the other's eyes slowly opened.

Being this close to Jin's face, Jungkook could see the flecks of gold in his light brown eyes.

It was the most amazing sight he had ever seen.

"Kookie? What happened?"

"You fainted."

"What?"

Jungkook watched as Jin tried to piece together in his mind what had happened earlier.

He smiled when a look crossed the older's face, and he knew Jin remembered.

It was further confirmed when Jin raised himself slightly on his elbows to peer at the lower half of his body, and gasped in shock.

"Jungkook! Why is my jeans undone?!"

"Like I said, hyung," Jungkook said patiently, "you fainted so I loosened your clothing to make you comfortable."

Jin sighed and fell back on the bed.

He closed his eyes, and threw an arm over his face as if to block Jungkook from sight.

"Hyung, you didn't give me a chance to respond to you yesterday."

Jungkook got up and sat on the bed before pulling Jin's arm away.

His hyung was so beautiful, so amazing, and he loves him so much.

"That thing you said? You can never disappoint me, hyung. Not in a million years. You're perfect, just the way you are."

Jungkook waited, and Jin opened his eyes once more.

"Then why, Jungkook-ah? Why did you say that you hate me?"

"I didn't mean it, hyung. I was angry."

Jin sat up, a puzzled look on his handsome face.

"About what?"

"Yoongi-hyung."

"Yoongi? Why would you be angry about him?"

"He has you," Jungkook spat angrily.

"I don't understand, Kookie."

"I love you, hyung. I want to be with you."

Jin's jaw fell open as his eyes widened.

"You love me?"

"Yes."

"You want to be with me?"

"God, yes!"

Jin gulped as he stared at his dongsaeng.

"Jungkook, you're a minor."

"So? Love is love. There's no age limit when it comes to love."

"Jungkook, I'm an adult. I can get in trouble for this. You're still in high school!"

"Jin-hyung, I'll grow up soon. I won't always be in high school. I will graduate. When I do, I'll come for you."

And Jungkook closed the gap between them as he held Jin, and claimed his lips.

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: The phrase "Jin-hyung, I'll grow up soon" is real and was once said by Jungkook. Does anyone remember where and when he said it?