Rewrite Our Stars-Jikook

Start from the beginning

Jungkook saw Jimin look away as he put a hand on Jimin's cheek and turned him to look at him.

"Tell me Jimin, what's bothering you?" Jungkook asked knowing the older had always been upbeat and happy.

Jimin just shook his head as he took Jungkook's hand off his cheek, "it's nothing I swear."

"Jimin."

Jimin squirmed not wanting to be honest because he knew he would hurt Jungkook.

"It's because Tae told me where you came from. How you view people like me." Jimin answered honestly.

Jungkook sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Jimin broke away as he went to one of the hooks that had the ropes tied to it. Jungkook watched Jimin walk away as he stood up.

"You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide." Jungkook said.

Jimin stopped in his tracks as he hesitated before reaching up to grab the ropes and untie them.

"I know you want me. So don't keep saying our hands our tied." Jungkook continued as he walked closer to Jimin.

Jungkook walked in front of the pillar that held the rope as he put a hand under Jimin's chin and lifted his face up.

"You claim it's not in the cards and fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me." Jungkook sang.

Jimin pulled away and walked to another pillar to untie another rope.

"But you're here in my heart so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny."

Jimin walked to the center of the ring as he pulled on the rope to make sure it was sturdy.

"What if we rewrite the stars. Say that you're made to be mine. Nothing can keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find."

Jungkook grabbed the rope, pulling Jimin close. Jimin broke away as he held the rope and tried to walk away but Jungkook grabbed it and pulled him back. He wrapped an arm around his waist as he looked deep into Jimin's eyes. Jimin couldn't help but smirk.

"And it's up to you. And it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be! So why don't we rewrite the stars. Maybe the world could be ours...tonight."

Jungkook's eyes widened as Jimin pulled the rope and was lifted to the sky. He looked up frantically, trying to look for the familiar pink hair. Jungkook looked up into the light as he saw Jimin sitting in his huge ring as he kicked his legs as if he was walking down stairs.

"You think it's easy? You think I don't wanna run to you? But there are mountains and there are doors that we can't walk through." Jimin sang.

Jungkook smiled at the melodic voice as Jimin slowly lowered himself down to the ground. He landed in front of Jungkook before standing up.

"I know you're wondering why we aren't able to be just you and me. It's in these walls but we go outside you gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all."

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's ring as Jimin grabbed it back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck to grab his ring again since he spun it around Jungkook. Jimin sat on the ring again as Jungkook intertwined their hands and put them up like he was looking into a mirror. Jimin smiled as he let go of Jungkook's hand and laid on his ring so it looked like he was swimming around Jungkook as he let his ring he lifted into the air.

"No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you're mine. Everything keeps us apart. And I'm not the one you were meant to find." Jimin sang sadly.