"I love you."

💛Roceit❤️
Fluff?
TW:
None?

Requested by the wonderful: Snekes_and_birbs

---

  Roman was an actor, so he knew how important rehearsals were, so that was why he was standing all alone in the mind palace, on a scene, rehearsing.

  His rehearsal wasn't for a play though.

  His feelings for Deceit had been steadily growing over the past few months. They innocently flirted which could be seen during the last Sanders Sides episode. Him being so passionate about the subject made him all giddy.

  Roman cleared his throat, adjusted his sash and looked in front of the imaginary person made of air.

  "This might come out of nowhere, and I know you probably don't feel that way towards me, but I just wanted to tell you that I... I love you, a lot. And even though you're Deceit you're crucial to Thomas. The others probably wouldn't approve but... Screw them, right?"

  He was blushing slightly, and grinning like an idiot. Suddenly a slow clap could be heard from the audience.

  And wouldn't you know it, Deceit was there. The snake man smirked, standing up and walking towards the stage, still clapping slowly.

  Roman simply stood there, utterly humiliated.

  Deceit stopped clapping, walked up to the stage and smiled. "I got something to say too." He cleared his throat and looked into Roman's eyes.

  Roman's heart was beating faster than ever. Rejection was his biggest fear and he was about to experience it.

  "This might come out of nowhere, and I know you probably don't feel that way towards me, but I just wanted to tell you that I... I love you, a lot. And even though you're one of the Creativity's you're crucial to Thomas. The others probably wouldn't approve but... Screw them, right?"

  Roman stood there, jaw dropped. "Wait, what?"

  Deceit laughed. "You really are an oblivious fellow, huh?"

  He grabbed Roman by the shoulders and leaned in to kiss him. He got the idea and kissed the lying side.

  His scaled side felt strange to kiss but he didn't dislike it.

  After a few magical seconds ended they just looked in each other's eyes.