THIRTY TWO

An important note is posted at the end of the chapter. Please don't skip it and read it like good readers.

Okay.... Now you can proceed...

MARIA MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

"Maria..."

I hear someone calling my name but I am unable to see anyone. Everything is surrounded with mist, suffocating me.

"Maria..."

"I am unable to find you..."

I replied getting anxious to meet the person calling me. I wonder who she is but her voice is so soothing, so calming pulling me towards it.

"Look properly you'll find me."

I started walking towards the direction from where the voice was coming. Slowly, the mist got cleared and I found myself standing in front of a place which was beautiful. It was soothing me.

I was standing in the middle of a beautiful garden which was full of beautiful flowers. Flowers of every kind. The sky was clear as water. Birds were chirping and the butterflies were there all around, making me smile.

"Maria..."

The owner of the voice came before me rendering me speechless. She looked like me but much old version of mine. She was an elegant lady wearing a white gown making her look like an angel. Noor was everywhere on her face and around her. Black silky hair, pale complexion, slender fingers, straight nose. Everything was same, except her eyes which were grey.

"Aap...main....same..."

She smiled and walked towards me, holding my hand and gently caressed it.

"Patience my little girl, patience. You'll know everything but let us sit somewhere first. I have a surprise for you."

She held my hand and took me towards somewhere I don't know. I only know that I was unable to stop her, there was something in her stopping me from objecting her. I felt I should trust her an aura of security surrounding her making me feel secure beside her.

"D-dada jaani...y-you are here... I missed y-you."

Dada jaani was standing before me. I was unable to believe my eyes. He was here. Not able to control myself I gently freed my hand from her hold  and ran towards dada jaani and embraced him as tightly as I can.

"I missed you too, my doll."

He kissed my forehead, giving me his billion dollar smile. He was happy. So was I meeting him.

The lady who looked like me, walked towards us and dada jaani smiled at her, making me frown. Does he know her ? Who is she ?

"She is your mother, doll. Laiba Ali Ahwaan."

Dada jaani's words shocked me. My mother? My mother is Shabana Ali Ahwaan. I don't know any Laiba Ahwaan. What is he talking about ? I am so confused right now.

" B-but M-my mother is Ru-rubana Ahwaan."

I stuttered not able to digest what dada jaani said. If my mother is standing here then who is the women I called my mother my whole life.

"Dada jaani what are you saying ? I am unable to understand anything."

"There's nothing to understand doll. She is your mother, your real mother. The one who gave birth to you."