NINETEEN

Meri Saari Khushiyon Ke Liye
Tumhara Mere Saath Hona Zaroori Hai......

MARIA MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

Am I dreaming ? Cause if I am, then I don't want this dream to get over. I stilled hearing his voice. I want to look up at him, but I am scared that I am hallucinating. I am afraid that if I look up and find him sleeping, I will break again.

My train of thoughts were broken by the movement of his hand which I was holding. So, I gathered up all my courage and looked at him. I saw him looking back at me with tears in his eyes. The tears of longing, the tears of separation.

He was looking at me as if expecting me to say something but I was tongue tied. No matter how much I tried, I was unable to say anything. I was just looking at him with tears flowing out of my eyes. He then took his hand out of my hold and wiped my tears away smiling at me.

I immediately got up from my seat and hugged him tight. But retreated back instantly, when I heard him wincing loudly.

How can I be so stupid and hug him ? He is injured, you idiot. Go easy on him. Hold yourself, otherwise you'll hurt him.

My subconscious mind was yelling at me for hurting him.

"Mujhe maaf kar diye main apne aap ko rok nahi paayi. Main abhi doctor ko bula ke laati hu."

(I am sorry I was not able to control myself. I will go and call the doctor.)

I was about to leave when his voice stopped me

"Doctor ko baad mein bula liyega. Abhi aap mere paas aake baithiye. Bahut time ho gaya aapko theek se dekhe hue."

(You can call the doctor later. Come and sit beside me first. It's been so long since I saw you properly.)

I went towards him with a smile and kissed his hand and said

"Nahi, aapki health pehle hai aur rahi baat mujhe dekhne ki, to aapke paas puri umar hai mujhe dekhne ke liye. Par uske liye aapko jaldi se theek hona padega aur theek hone ke liye doctor se checkup karaana bahut zaroori hai."

(No, your health comes first and you have your whole life ahead to stare at me. But for that you have to get well soon and to get well soon you have to get your checkup done by the doctor.)

I went out and informed his doctor about Mir getting his consciousness back. I went back to his room trailing behind the doctor. He informed us about everything being fine and asked him, to inform the nurse if he starts feeling pain after few hours cause his pain killers were about to wear off soon. He also told us that Mir can go home after one week and his recovery will take one and a half month.

I then texted Osama, informing him about everything and he told me that everyone is coming to meet Mir.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Whole time she was there with him in the hospital room, she felt his gaze on her every single move.

Osama was right he is crazy about me.

She smiled recalling the conversation between her and Osama. Mustafa who was observing her asked her

"Aap Itna has kyu raha hai ? Koi baat hui hai kya ?"

(Why are you smiling so much ? Did anything happened ?)

Maria decided to tease him a little, she looked at his face which showed that he was confused about why she was smiling.